Silver on its way to $80 an ounce

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by mrbrklyn, Oct 4, 2012.

1. areich

areich America*s Darling

I want the last word.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. swish513

swish513 Penny & Cent Collector

christmas is trying to eliminate thanksgiving. some major retailers (i won't name them, but i know of 2) are going to be open at 10pm on thanksgiving for their "black friday" deals. guess it's no longer "black friday", but now "black thursday night"?

4. lonegunlawyer

lonegunlawyer Numismatist Esq.

I could not do that. I will not spend the night at a store either. That is not Christmas to me.

5. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

trust me. I had no idea this would have happened upon the initial post. I was certain that Vampires would discover this and have it shut down through moderator impersonation or by proposing an auction within the thread, or arguing about gold standard politics and Ron Paul, or yelling about the rise and fall of Detroit Michigan (complete with pictures), or by insisting that failing to believe in alien influence on ancient coin design was blasphemy, or posting images of the mermaid parade, or some other activity not yet listed.

But anything is possible in the land of Bullion Collecting, and King Friday and Lady Fairchild promise to do there utmost to protect your silver assets and all the children can sleep well tonight as silver has not yet hit $50 an ounce.

6. areich

areich America*s Darling

last word - BOOOOO!

7. Cloudsweeper99

Cloudsweeper99 Treasure Hunter

Not very polite to deny mrbrlkyln the right of last post.

8. lonegunlawyer

Can there really be a last post to a thread that begs for immortality eternal through the life blood of continued posting?

9. AlexN2coins2004

AlexN2coins2004 ASEsInMYClassifiedAD

yes there can be...a vampire bites you...then mrbrlkyln posts :D

because we all know vampires are blocked from posting on Cointalk
    it's our last safe place on the internet to post useful information against vampires and zombies

10. mmablaster

mmablaster Member

11. areich

areich America*s Darling

He also closed Broadway.

12. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

when you think about it, it is not in the Vampires best interests to do away with us all in one giant orgie of blood. We might have to threaten ourselves first, cutting off their food supply, and then the price of silver climbs.

13. lonegunlawyer

We can hold ourselves hostage and threaten to do unspeakable things to ourselves.

14. mrbrklyn

mrbrklyn New Member

And that would be different how?

15. lonegunlawyer

Just briefly expounding.

16. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

I won't link to it here for fear of the mediators (or was that alligators), but check out "Blazing Saddles" where the sherrif holds himself hostage.

17. lonegunlawyer

Very funny, the whole movie in fact. :D

18. areich

areich America*s Darling

I have a confession to make about Silver.

19. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

You may do as you please, but in a court of law they only care about one dictionary.

20. InfleXion

InfleXion Wealth Preserver

21. areich

areich America*s Darling

Draft saved Draft deleted