Silver News On CNBC, That's Right Reddit Squeezers!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jul 13, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Just sharing the link for comments on Silver. I was surprised to see a news anchor holding an actual bar of Silver, to me that's news! :D My guess is the man news anchor has never come across a 10 ounce bar of Silver in his lifetime! In my best English accent, 'I found that to be quite fascinating!' 112.gif

OldSilverDollar and Copper lover like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Beardigger

Beardigger Well-Known Member

I had to laugh when she said she should have weighed it. Wonder how much she thinks 10oz. of silver weighs ? LOL

4. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

still bullish on Silver buy about 50 oz,s a month, mostly in 10 oz bars !

fretboard likes this.
  5. crazyd

crazyd Well-Known Member

Hold a 10 oz gold bar, then we will all get excited. She was holding a little over $320.

6. fretboard

Hopefully that will happen next! :) I found it to be a good surprise that they even showed and spoke about physical Silver in the first place. Wouldn't that be great if other news networks started showing PM's and it brought in more buyers from the public?! Hopefully that would pump up the market! :D

Good for you, balls to the walls approach hope it works out for you! :cigar:

7. mpcusa

Its anybody's best guess, my gut says yes !

fretboard likes this.
  8. fretboard

I hope your gut is right, I have Silver as well, not as much as you but I still hope it's a winner! thumbsup.gif

mpcusa likes this.
  9. mpcusa

in addition iam filling out my 1/10 gold collection picked up another nice one
    will post it in that section, and some silver coins, got most of the cool designs
    on ebay, so concentrating on the 10OZ bars.

fretboard likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted