Silver Is On A Tear Today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Collecting Nut, Nov 28, 2025.

  1. Collecting Nut

    Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

    That would be so nice.
     
  2. Avatar

    Guest User Guest



    to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

    Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

    Downward again, all on fears.
     
  4. -jeffB

    -jeffB Greshams LEO Moderator

    I'm not so sure it'll be much higher than this before Christmas. But I also remember when $60 was an unbreakable ceiling. (Because I've been watching for more than one year!)
     
  5. Jeffjay

    Jeffjay Well-Known Member

    Silver Price Forecast By Day
    Date Weekday Min Max Price
    10/05 Monday 58.87 65.07 61.97
    10/06 Tuesday 57.84 63.92 60.88
    10/07 Wednesday 58.62 64.80 61.71
    10/08 Thursday 55.69 61.55 58.62
    10/09 Friday 56.10 62.00 59.05
    10/12 Monday 55.50 61.34 58.42
    10/13 Tuesday 53.28 58.88 56.08
    10/14 Wednesday 54.19 59.89 57.04
    10/15 Thursday 53.88 59.56 56.72
    10/16 Friday 54.82 60.60 57.71
    10/19 Monday 56.78 62.76 59.77
    10/20 Tuesday 56.19 62.11 59.15
    10/21 Wednesday 56.55 62.51 59.53
    10/22 Thursday 55.44 61.28 58.36
    10/23 Friday 56.18 62.10 59.14
    10/26 Monday 53.37 58.99 56.18
    10/27 Tuesday 54.65 60.41 57.53
    10/28 Wednesday 54.30 60.02 57.16
    10/29 Thursday 54.29 60.01 57.15
    10/30 Friday 53.62 59.26 56.44
    11/02 Monday 54.99 60.77 57.88
    11/03 Tuesday 56.03 61.93 58.98
    11/04 Wednesday 54.48 60.22 57.35
    11/05 Thursday 54.71 60.47 57.59
     
  6. -jeffB

    -jeffB Greshams LEO Moderator

    I'd love to see the assumptions behind this forecast!
     
    Collecting Nut likes this.
  7. Collecting Nut

    Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

    On Monday that would mean a $1.50 increase in price. Doable but still….
     
  8. Barney McRae

    Barney McRae Supporter! Supporter

    The quote I follow is SI=F. I think that is Dec silver futures. I have not checked coin facts today, but the former is sitting at 60.81 as I type.
     
  9. Jeffjay

    Jeffjay Well-Known Member

    -jeffB likes this.
  10. -jeffB

    -jeffB Greshams LEO Moderator

    Hmm.
    I'm not so sure that "regulatory dynamics" are that easy to forecast that far ahead. I'm pretty sure that "major economic events" aren't.

    I thought about snapshotting the page to look at its forecasts in hindsight later. But really, the only fair way to evaluate it would be to track it over a long period and see whether it does better than chance. It might well do so; I'm assuming that they do have some expertise, and that expertise does let you make better predictions. But I'm also not sure how I'd define "chance" here, so I guess this is another project I won't start.
     

Share This Page