Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

What's the big deal? It is only about 12 cents below where it was at the beginning of that graph.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

It just feels like silver is going to continue to drop. My Spidey sense is telling me this, lol. I also have to buy a wedding ring for my soon to be Fiance. I don't know how much my final cost will be so I will be on the stacking sidelines.

4. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

stack cash bundles. I do that and it's more rewarding to look at :)

you may not want to let any go though ...

5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Stock buyers were holding back in case the two extreme candidates won. Had that happened, the market would be down more than 200. I don't see where the French president affects Apple earnings but that's just what happens.

6. Clawcoins

but 12 cents is the beginning of the end of world wide zombie apocalypse according to some on this board. So it's a big deal. Plus it's only being elevated by some inter-planetary conspiracy. :)

If you look at it now though, it's nearly right back where it was ..
    [​IMG]

It must be the Aliens
    ==> http://abcnews.go.com/ABC_Univision/Entertainment/aliens-love-gold-humans/story?id=19556948

:)

7. Santinidollar

Considering the stock market and Euro run ups today, PMs prices were relatively tame today.

8. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Yeah, and I got all worked up for nothing.

9. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

Some people here do. Strange, isn't it? Just like every other forum I have ever frequently. Life would be boring without it.

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  10. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

silver.gif04252017.gif

Falling Knife?

11. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Dow up 225 today.

12. Santinidollar

Two straight days of nice stock market gains finally hit PMs and bond prices. Surprise, surprise.

13. Clawcoins

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Clawcoins

Reminds me of a song ...

:)

Nathan401 likes this.
  15. Clawcoins

getting crushed again ...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I bought a few ounces at what I thought was the dip yesterday afternoon when the market was closed. At least it was only a few. If it keeps dropping I'll buy just a few more.

Coinman1974 likes this.
  17. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

WELL......COME ON DOWN THEN.......

Coinman1974 and abuckmaster147 like this.
  18. Coinman1974

Coinman1974 Research, Research, Research

I just went on Monex.com, it has Silver at 17.35 & Gold at 1262.00.
    Heck yeah!

19. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Ok, we're below $17.50 ask Price. How low will you go before you throw down on some more silver? (This is a general question to whoever reads this)

20. Coinman1974

Coinman1974 Research, Research, Research

I keep thinking back to 2001-2002, when it was 2-2.50oz......When it was sky high a few years ago I said anything below $20/oz, but now that it is below $20/oz and looks to be dropping more, I might try to see how low she can go....lol Not the smartest idea I know, but....well $15/oz, $10/oz? idk really know.

21. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I have only been tracking since January of last year when I made my first purchase when spot was $14.27. Since then the highest it's been is $20.59. I have done some historical research on the Silver Bull Markets but now I think this is just a crap shoot. We find out why after the fact. Below $15.00 would be nice. I'll throw down if it goes that low, otherwise I'll just continue with a little here and there.

slackaction1 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted