Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

Hey so whats Bman up to these days? Still half dollar searching? Are you married yet? Still not smoking ?

Bman33 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. SLACKACTION

SLACKACTION UNION REPRESENTATIVE

Haven't heard much out of B-man lately, but he must be getting the silver bug back if he is lurking around....he was on hold for awhile..

Bman33 likes this.
  4. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Not hunting halves anymore, married! and not smoking! Yeah, I got the bug again.

-jeffB likes this.
  5. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Well-Known Member

Silver .. down 13 cents
    upload_2019-2-11_10-2-2.png

US Dollar Index rising up ...
    upload_2019-2-11_10-2-38.png

and GOLD ...
    upload_2019-2-11_10-5-43.png

6. Clawcoins

habits are hard to break. I was buying ASEs as I got twitchy last fall. I stopped it and sold them at a good high spot. Used the cash to actually make money and buy the 2019 USMint Apollo coins. :)

Bman33 and abuckmaster147 like this.
  7. abuckmaster147

what one or ones?

8. SLACKACTION

9. Clawcoins

twitchy, itchy.
    They do make powder to stop it.

upload_2019-2-11_10-27-39.png

Details
    Natural minerals like kaolin, calcium carbonate, and zinc oxide help purify pores and reduce stubborn blackheads. Excess oil, buildup, and pore-clogging impurities are drawn out, revealing visibly clearer, healthier-looking skin.

For those with the Silver round, bars, ASEs this skin care stops the buying itch, it reduces the brain swelling related to uncontrollable purchases.

(NOTE: liberty added to modify the detail description of the item)
    lol
    :)

Last edited: Feb 11, 2019 at 10:30 AM
    SLACKACTION likes this.
  10. Clawcoins

all of 'em :)
    even the prints

the coins make fine decorative ash trays !!
    upload_2019-2-11_10-25-28.png

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  11. abuckmaster147

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha, Ha Ha !!!

12. abuckmaster147

I would like silver and gold one uh Thats a bad bad song He carried a side arm in public, I might get banned!!!

13. Clawcoins

Interesting short article reading ....

back in 1991 I worked for Life of Virginia ( company long gone .. merged, sold, sold, etc). Life/Health individual & group insurance and stocks. But I bought a whole life ins policy back then for myself in case I die :dead:; so that I have the money to cover my death expenses and I could bury myself. o_O Anyways ... about 10 years ago I noticed that the monthly interest was more than the monthly premium. :greedy: Hmm ... free insurance for the rest of my life. :joyful:
    anyways .... https://www.marketwatch.com/story/is-life-insurance-a-good-investment-2019-02-11

It's not silver and gold ... but something that pays for itself ain't too bad :vamp: .. all depending upon the terms, etc etc. And of course, it took 18 years for the cash value to build up for the interest paid amount to get that high. :eek:

at least I didn't die in the interim ... :smuggrin:

14. abuckmaster147

I have had one of them since I was 10 years old, I must have the wrong ins company!!!!!

15. Clawcoins

since you were 10? Gerber by chance ??

16. abuckmaster147

No our parents bought all of us boys 10 grande of life from state farm when we were kids late 60's probably. Mine seems to me turned into a dif deal when I hit 25ish. But I have elected to buy paid up dividends. I sure the heck wont retire off it, LOL
    I guess I get about double a year back from premium now.

Clawcoins likes this.
  17. Clawcoins

One of "them" paper investments that we can't see nor touch, but it's there.

Back then when I got mine I was trying to build up a tube of 1oz AGEs.

18. Clawcoins

on another note
    hold on to your Silver and Gold

in China companies debt bonds are defaulting; the highest on record this past year. here's a public site info:
    https://www.caixinglobal.com/2019-0...are-said-to-miss-bond-payments-101378392.html

you may be familiar in the last 10 years of hearing about a Chinese companies buying a company or buildings here or there. They're been trying to divest these purchases and bring back the cash/yuan back to the coffers in recent years. Even the citizens were told to buy stock/debt/ credit cards ... which they have. Now many were defaulting /bankruptcy.

Add to that, which I've been watching, is US corps profits starting to dry up.
    https://www.marketwatch.com/story/s...as-profits-dry-up-warns-strategist-2019-02-11

[​IMG]

the big tax break was great ... but with everything else has risen prices, which has reduced sales & reduced profits. But now many companies are going to be pushing higher logistic/raw material cost to the consumer. And basic rising retail prices will slide sales absent of equivalent or higher rise in income. Of course, there's been a lot of hub-bub about tax returns so far not living up to expectations too ...

So PMs might be rising after the US Dollar Index stalls a bit .... It's shown some divergence lately from the US Dollar index to larger global issues ... so ... we'll see ...

19. Clawcoins

20. SLACKACTION

You must be getting a BIG Refund.... if waiting makes you get a little twitchy

21. Clawcoins

I need to buy more Silver anti-Twitch powder !!
    they make gel too ...
    upload_2019-2-12_13-38-35.png

Draft saved Draft deleted