Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Mmm. Buffalo Trace Special Reserve.

4. Clawcoins

how far will it fall ...
    [​IMG]

5. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

It'll fall until it stops falling. Then it WILL do something else.

6. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

I am here and there. Still have the bird flu I guess.Or maybe the plague, to have lasted this long. :bored::( And No cubans in over a week now! :cigar:

7. Clawcoins

Sorry to hear your still under the weather.
    Hope you get soon.

On another note, does Silver Colloidal's price change based upon Spot price ?
    [​IMG]

8. V. Kurt Bellman

No, you're still a dope if you're doing colloidal silver, whether silver's at $5 or $50 or anywhere else.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-.../expert-answers/colloidal-silver/faq-20058061

And this is from the world-famous Mayo Clinic, not some "Big Pharma" conspiracy theorist's fever dream.

9. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

No, it changes based on the price (per) drop.

10. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

11. Nathan401

The article states that the FDA has done no studies, then goes on to say how it's harmful, and what organs it affects. With no studies. Neat.

12. Clawcoins

I'm wondering if anyone will ever invent a chewable/gummy ASE
    :yack:

13. V. Kurt Bellman

Umm, you don’t NEED to do a “study” to know what organic systems it harms. You simply look what systems are damaged among the morons who take it and got agyria. Sheesh! Remind me to ALWAYS take the opposite side of ANYTHING you believe.

14. V. Kurt Bellman

The Mayo Clinic is NOT either the “goobermint” or the government. It is perhaps the most prestigious research hospital in the world, and is in Rochester, Minnesota. The only “goobers” are those who denigrate research hospitals and/or governments.

Nathan401 likes this.
  15. Clawcoins

16. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

I had to unhide posts to make sense of some recent ones. Believing in the Mayo Clinic without question is as bad as believing in the FDA without question. I should know: I worked for them in Rochester, MN for seven years and saw first hand how it works. And it is not as you would expect. There are stories I could share but this is not the place.

17. Nathan401

I'm stirring the pot a little bit.;)
    I had surgery a few hours ago on my foot , I might be having too much fun. Lol. I know it's all not a conspiracy, but I also know donors can and sometimes do have more say than the data. Or which data is 'relevant' and which isnt, for instance.

18. V. Kurt Bellman

Sure, as long as you're willing to slander the finest, why stop there? This is the problem we're having right now in this country. Credentials and reputation and science are denigrated and we take the word of amateurs with anecdotal stories IF THAT. It's about darned time this zeitgeist gets buried once and for all. Ignore the darned trolls.

All that ANYONE who always claims "follow the money" proves is that THEY THEMSELVES cannot be trusted because it's an implicit admission they'd do or say anything for some bucks.

Now you can absolutely say that about the people I work for - they're COMPLETELY for sale or rent. But they largely have no skills, other than BS-ing people. Professionals don't deserve this vile treatment.

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
    -jeffB likes this.
  19. Nathan401

No slander, or at least that's not my intention. You don't think there's any merit to my above comment at all?

20. V. Kurt Bellman

As it pertains to a place like Mayo or even the FDA, no!

21. Nathan401

Fair enough. I'm not slandering anyone. I Don't think there's anything wrong with asking fundamental questions and maintaining a little skepticism when it comes to a lot things. I just try make opinions of people/places/orginizarions/etc based on past performance, reputation, successes, and failures. Intelligence guided by experience. I'm not here saying "drinking silver will grant immortality" or anything of the sort. Sounds weird to me. I also don't think the FDA knows best about everything.

Draft saved Draft deleted