Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

So I have been super sick this week.IDK the flu but one heck of a chest cold. And just sick. Have not been outside but a 10 min trip to ck on things in 2 days. As we get older I swear it lasts longer.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sorry your sick Buck. Your right about the age thing but no kids and OJ keeps me going.

4. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I was wondering what he's been up to since he got out. :troll:

5. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

2000 mg of Vitamin C every hour while you are awake. If your immune system is too weak then that will be too much but your body will tell you. Stop when you reach bowel tolerance. This will cure 90% of people within 48 hours.

6. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Enjoy passing the resulting kidney stones! :eek:

7. abuckmaster147

Yup my Mom taught me that well. She knew her vitamins , The grandkids were off this week Thank God they spent the week at there fathers. Never would have been able to keep up. My Lungs are just shot. If it keeps up till monday looks like a dr trip for some steroids!

8. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

@abuckmaster147 Hope you get better. You didn't miss much today as silver went kinda sideways.
    [​IMG]

9. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

I did the Vitamin C megadose thing in grad school.

At one point, they had some trouble with the town's water supply, and our water was coming out brown (high manganese). People were asking how to get the stains out of their laundry. I recommended Vitamin C; it reduces insoluble, brown manganese dioxide to soluble manganese(++).

I also noticed that when I peed, it cleared the brown from the toilet water. That told me what I needed to know about where all that Vitamin C I took was going. :rolleyes:

10. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

Then you were probably taking too much at one time. Vitamin C is water soluble and so any excess will be flushed right out. The body can only absorb a limited amount in any given time: all the rest will be flushed out. 20000 mg in one dose is as good as 2000 mg in one dose (and it will also cause diarrhoea unless you are severely depleted) but 20000mg spread throughoutt the day, 2000 mg at a time, will cure many things.

I am speaking from many years of first hand experience here. I cured my wife of bronchitis by giving here 5000 mg every two hours for 48 hours. She recovered in that time without seeing an allopath.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  11. -jeffB

It's highly likely that 200mg or less at a time is also the same. The equilibrium concentration in circulation is limited, as I recall, and the balance goes more or less straight out through your kidneys (where it can, in fact, cause problems if the concentration is too high).

As for curing many things, I hoped so as well, but evidence over the years doesn't support that. I won't dispute your anecdotes, but I can't base health-care recommendations on them, either.

12. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

I don't. I base it on solid facts which are edited out of the mainstream media because Big Pharma is a big sponsor it them. There are many documented instances for Big Pharma threatening to pull advertising if a medium broadcasts information which invalidates it.

One example is Robert Kennedy Jr. going to one of the media (I forget which - you can look it up) offering to provide conclusive proof of the problems with vaccines. He was told point blank by the editor that it was not possible because the editor would lose his job due to the pulling of advertising. This is not an anecdote: I have heard him interviewed stating the fact.

13. V. Kurt Bellman

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

Wow, one more conspiracy idiot. By the way, RFK, Jr. is completely nuts and the entire medical community knows it.

14. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

in this thread I would expect Silver Colloidal solutions ...

15. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

Well, I've used that as well. Even made my own.

16. V. Kurt Bellman

See? I don't even need to write insults for sakata. He writes his own.

17. -jeffB

None for me, thanks. I don't really like feeling blue, much less looking blue.

18. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

You would have to take an awful lot to have that happen.

19. abuckmaster147

Green tea, with honey and lemon today.

20. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

21. Galen59

Galen59 Gott helfe mir

18 year old Bourbon

abuckmaster147 likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted