Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Nathan401

Nathan401 Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Things will change. The results are in. They are CURING cancer with CBD oil.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I have a 10-inch thick file from medical research institutions who dispute that. It sits right next to me right now.

4. Nathan401

Yeah, well everyone has a motive.

5. Nathan401

I'd check the source of funding to those institutions, for example. I'm aware we aren't going to solve this Medical Marijuana issue on Cointalk, I just know I've seen benefits with my own eyes. And I trust that over everything else.

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  6. V. Kurt Bellman

Funny. I don't. I find first-person testimonial the LEAST POSSIBLE reliable source of all.

7. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

One should never play with Lava.

Nathan401 likes this.
  8. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

Although I did not have one I knew folks that did , For me it was black lights and fluorescent colored posters. :)

9. abuckmaster147

Unless your a mechanic and its soap!

10. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

I actually use it all the time when I have oil/grease/polishing compound on my hands (maybe from polishing coins to make them all proof like then return them to the wild). But it doesn't burn my hands off.
    [​IMG]

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  11. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Okay, then, substitute "cannabinoids" for "pot". Of course, if they're illegal, good luck getting anything with well-characterized concentration or purity. Nope, someone needing the medical effects will get a bag of plant matter and a lighter -- because, really, what could possibly make more sense than inhaling smoke to improve health? :rolleyes:

12. Nathan401

You don't trust what you see?

13. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

He doesn't trust what YOU see, and the subsequent conclusions drawn.

Stevearino and V. Kurt Bellman like this.
  14. Nathan401

What are you, his attorney ?

Stevearino likes this.
  15. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

No.

16. abuckmaster147

SOOOO !!! How is that silver doing? Anyone like me that cant wait for the 18 ase's to get here. I hope all us folks that bought in early december will make tons of money this year.

17. V. Kurt Bellman

No, because (and I'll dumb this down for CT member consumption) there is absolutely NO WAY to know whether what is reported to have been seen was typical, atypical, caused by something else altogether, or even, perish the thought, the placebo effect at work.

Anything short of double-blind placebo-controlled proper research protocol run statistically valid medical research, umm, AIN'T WORTH CRAP!

18. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Mmmh, I'm in business development (a politically correct term for sales). I just told a potential client to go fly a kite because my company would not do free work for them. Felt good. Ok, back to "They" and dope.

19. V. Kurt Bellman

Must be an Internet company, huh? :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

20. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

21. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Lol. No, I'm just looking forward to the weekend sneaking some time in here on my smart phone. God Forbid if "They" catch me in my office while on CT.

Draft saved Draft deleted