Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

For you, don't hold your breath waiting. Jus' sayin'.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Johndoe2000$

Johndoe2000$ Well-Known Member

Right place, right time??? Picked up a roll of '17 SAEs for $340.

SilverMike and Garlicus like this.
  4. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

EWH!!! GOOD......

5. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

sparking fears the market may be heading for a price collapse.
    If that happens PM's will go up correct?

6. V. Kurt Bellman

No. Down. You've been reading Ron Paul's insane rants again, haven't you?

7. abuckmaster147

No it was in the story about bit coin , going down today

8. V. Kurt Bellman

'Bout time. If THAT particular bubble bursts, expect some money to flow into PM's, yes.

9. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

No.

PMs prices are affected by the Dollar Index, Jobs Reports, large political affecting statements, large banking issues, and other things that affect price stability, and some about the stock market.

I really haven't seen a direct correlation in regards to crypto other than your End-Of-World people shifting from PMs to crypto becz of the belief that everything electronic supporting crypto will still be working after a total disaster though somehow will destroy all current methods of money (excluding electronic banking apparently).

10. abuckmaster147

Welp I procrastinated most of morning watching price go up, Finally I said the heck with it and pulled trigger at $15.85.

11. V. Kurt Bellman

You SHOT some silver? Hmm, I gotta think about that. I could mold me some bullets, get a mask, a white horse, hire a Tonto...

12. slackaction1

he said he shot Silver..OOPS MY bad that another cowboy horses name

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  13. slackaction1

I took a shot my self..... some silver Buckmaster.. Provident special 50 off

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  14. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

Even with the current dip I'm having a hard time convincing mysell to buy what is apparently the only thing not making money these days. I guess I've realized my current stash is enough for my long term needs. Will be sending investment dollars down other roads until this bull market sours.

15. abuckmaster147

I think I am about to do the same. Unless it gets down to 12 -13. Then I may buy some to lower my cost average. But this is getting ridiculous.

16. abuckmaster147

Does anyone one know If you can cancel a preorder on provident's web page? I made a mistake and got push button happy.

17. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Place an order weeks in advance, then leave it in place if silver goes up, or cancel it if silver goes down? Yeah, I'm sure any seller would be completely happy to support that. :rolleyes:

(I'm assuming you meant cancel an order just after you placed it; that's different in intent, but I don't know how a seller could allow that without also allowing abuse.)

18. slackaction1

Yeah there is instructions at bottom of one of the pages with questions and answers

19. slackaction1

20. slackaction1

I over paid last order by 9.00......... my mistake.. but will see what happens...I asked them to add remainder to the account.......but......maybe to much for'em

21. abuckmaster147

Well if they would down size my order that would be fine. Like I say I made a mistake and ordered my Maples and ase's together and would rather have them separated or stopped so I can redo it.
    They know me pretty well!! Don't know if that's good or bad!

Draft saved Draft deleted