Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

I've been holding off, but I'm actually buying stuff today for Christmas presents.

I think it may bounce a bit and level off so today is as good as any.
    Of course, it'll probably tank tomorrow
    main issue driving it seems to be China and all metals.

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

What Claw said.............but I end up keeping some the Christmas Presents I bought for myself though...

4. Clawcoins

lol
    I'm trying to not do that. lol

5. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

Me too I bought the grandkids quarter silver eagles last year, I just found one I kept LOL.

6. abuckmaster147

My biggest problem is I have always bought generic rounds now after a year or so with you guys I have not even considered it, Only thinking of my Panda and ase's and Maples.

7. Clawcoins

My 13 yr old who got a 5oz ATB last year, is getting a 1/10th AGE this year. So he can see that the 1/10th is 50% more $$ than the 5oz Silver ATB though minuscule in comparative size.

8. abuckmaster147

I can call you dad to if you wish!! :happy::woot::greedy::greedy::greedy:

Clawcoins likes this.
  9. Keyless Chuck

Keyless Chuck Still looking for my keys...

You guys allow the little ones free reign on what they can do with their coins? Can they take them out of the house? Just curious since I see parents on this site buy PMs for their children all time. I was given lots of valuable things as a child but never allowed to break it from my fathers collection. :arghh:

10. Clawcoins

No.
    If they don't want the coins anymore I'll buy them from them.
    If they want to take them anywhere like to show their grandparents I'll take them.

The Tooth fairy used to leave them Dollar coins but when they didn't want them I bought them for $1 bills.

Keyless Chuck likes this.
  11. abuckmaster147

Quarter silver eagles replica's and Halves Yes! 1 ounces No But My grandchildren and such are young. I do have a late 1800's morgan for my grandson to carry in his pocket if he likes when he is out of high school. Otherwise the parents get them to put away.

Keyless Chuck likes this.
  12. Keyless Chuck

I think if I had them as a child I would use it for candy or when the years moved on, beer.

13. abuckmaster147

OH believe me Back in the 70's my brother sold all the family silver for much worse or in todays opinion daily needs!! LOL

14. Clawcoins

The 5oz ATB makes a good drink coaster and doorstop. :p

15. Clawcoins

Looks like the aftermarket decided PMs are going down ...
    [​IMG]

16. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

A procrastinator, eh? Where shall I send your invitation to my upcoming Halloween party?

Clawcoins and abuckmaster147 like this.
  17. abuckmaster147

Yea!!!!!!!! I AM ADDICTED !!!!!!!!
    My last post here was #1000 Taking a bow TY TY
    I can hear your applause!
    Sorry for all the !!!!! points.:playful::woot::woot::shame:

Sallent and Clawcoins like this.
  18. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I usually take charts like these as evidence that sanity DOES exist somewhere, but then I look at Bitcoin, and well...

19. Sallent

Sallent Live long and prosper

Congratulations.

1,000 was a huge milestone for me too. Most other forums I've lost interest before I even got to 600 posts and never posted again, but cointalk is different.

I'm now sitting at 4,430 Posts and over 21,300 Likes, and 3 featured Threads. I never thought I'd get this far, but the community here always keeps things interesting.

What I don't yet have is one lousy "best answer". Anyone feeling pity on me? Hit the Best Answer button? No? Didn't think so.

20. Keyless Chuck

Never saw the Best Answer button untill you mentioned it. Guess you just earned "Best Answer" regarding the Best Answer Button!

21. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

It is almost impossible to get a best answer credit because no one knows if a better answer is still to be posted.

Draft saved Draft deleted