Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

Yadda yadda.

Silver went over $17.

Silver went under $17.

Rinse. Repeat.

Look at the ONE YEAR chart. It's ALL sideways. Didn't go over $18.50, didn't go under $15.50. Yee haaaa!

Good lord! Do you guys like watching paint dry and grass grow, too? You can't even avoid $3 in costs getting in and out of physical silver. Takeaway? SILVER DOESN'T MATTER TO ANYONE! It hasn't all year.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

Twenty years ago Miami instituted a homeless tax. I bet all the Great Correctors were patting themselves on the back and cracking champagne to celebrate their Humanity. Oh, guess where all the homeless migrated to?

4. V. Kurt Bellman

I haven't been to Miami since the late 70's. And it's not on my way to anywhere I go. Went to Lauderdale last January, but no farther south. I was there on "Active Shooter Day" at the airport.

5. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

No point. Kurt would hijack it.

6. V. Kurt Bellman

Yeah, it's a darned shame when someone who actually has earned a DEGREE in economics, and written a peer-reviewed thesis in it "hijacks" a thread on economic theory. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

It is logically IMPOSSIBLE to "troll" the troll-farm-on-steroids that IS this particular subforum, when it comes to economic theory.

7. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

California if the view out the window is correct.

8. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

If something interests me I will read the "what." But the odds are my view will probably still be along tribal lines. There is too much dis-information on the internet. At some point you have to trust a source. But isn't that good? Tribes are collective?

9. V. Kurt Bellman

The only test there I have difficulty with is "passing the urine" when called upon at all!

Kentucky likes this.
  10. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

You're just shy, Kurt.

CoinCorgi likes this.
  11. CoinCorgi

CoinCorgi Tell your dog I said hi!

Do you think this guy is a prepper/stacker?

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...t-earther-set-to-launch-himself-in-own-rocket

12. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

You will notice that he knows also what groups are susceptible and the catch words to raise money abeit only $310. If he was really smart he would believe the world is convex lens shaped.

13. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

YOU NEED TO STUDY MORE.......DRINK ALOT OF WATER........

Clawcoins and abuckmaster147 like this.
  14. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

I dont get it? I checked last night and no alerts but you guys filled like two pages. It seems if I do not add something myself everyday I get nothing. And yes I do have all the right stuff turned on for following thread.
    Again Happy Turkey Day to the US
    JON

15. V. Kurt Bellman

16. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Oh I read that before.
    Switched to the Flat-earth society and is using his rocket to prove the earth is a flat disc with an ice blockage around the edge.

Just plain uneducated and prefers conspiracy theory to actual facts.

All it takes is for people of the "flat earth" society from around the world to find the "edge" ... I don't think they'll find it. Of course, they also have no explanations for the rest of the solar system either, or gravity.

17. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

Bingo ... the Turkey thermometer has popped !!
    [​IMG]

18. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Mandrake, the Red Coats are coming!

19. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

In the name of her Majesty and the Continental Congress come over here and feed me this belt!

20. abuckmaster147

Are the PM markets closed here till mon now?

21. abuckmaster147

You guys are just plain boring since wed! Anyone pick up any black fri deals?
    I bought a Random year ASE,A random silver Bar, And a 2016 Panda from provident. Used there deal and $5 buck coupon

Draft saved Draft deleted