Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Lemme Caution

Lemme Caution Well-Known Member

One of the greatest bands ever, and Freddie Mercury was in a class all by himself.:singing::headphone:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Lemme Caution

Here, want to feel even younger? I grew up listening to Dion, Gene Chandler, and The Tokens. It's all relative. :singing::singing::singing:

4. Lemme Caution

Excellent foresight, my man! :greedy::greedy::greedy::greedy:>:grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:>:hungover::hungover:>:dead:

5. Lemme Caution

And how about Polaroid? :dead:

6. Lemme Caution

Love this. What a hoot! :clown:

7. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

BINGO .. the emails are starting

https://www.apmex.com/category/9079...duct_promotion&utm_content=2018_silver_eagles

check your favorite ASE vendor I'm sure they'll have something really soon.
    2018_ASE.jpg

Don't they look so sparkly and beautiful. What an elegant design, it's like it's brand new and refreshed from the stale design of old. :)

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
  8. Sallent

Sallent Live long and prosper

I'm about to make a purchase of 7 Monarch 1 oz Egyptian poured bars, and a 3 ounce bar, so I'm hoping the price falls below 17 dollars sometime between tomorrow and Friday.

What do you guys think about these beauties? A little higher premium than I normally pay for poured bars, but man aren't they pretty?

AnubisBag.jpg

Also, my shipment of Monarch Skull Bars with the Day of the Dead theme is supposed to be arriving tomorrow. Cant wait to check them out in person.

Kentucky likes this.
  9. Clawcoins

I was going to buy some gold and silver, but I bought some stocks instead.

Why have something physical that you can drool over and visually pour over, when you can have something electronic that has no significant value what so ever until you turn it in and convert it to cash.

We'll at least the last part of that is true of stocks and PMs. lol :dead: :yack:

Sallent likes this.
  10. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

Actually, it doesn't even have any value at all until you withdraw it from the brokerage account and take physical possession of the cash. Until then the account company could go bankrupt at anytime and is not covered by FDIC.

11. Clawcoins

Silver is moving on UP today. Pushed up in the foreign market. Let's see what happens in the US market.
    [​IMG]

in correlation to Gold
    [​IMG]

12. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

I preordered my 2018 ASEs yesterday. I expected it to go down.

13. V. Kurt Bellman

V. Kurt Bellman Yes, I'm blunt! Get over your "feeeeelings".

I'll buy my 2018's, of the few sets I keep current, off the floor at Tampa during January F.U.N.

(ASE, Britannia, Philharmonic, maybe pick up a 2017 Libertad, etc.)

14. Clawcoins

Correct.
    A Brokerage Account is not covered by FDIC.
    But they are covered by the SIPC.

I believe Mutual Funds are different depending upon how they are held. Mutual Funds are not SIPC covered, unless they are in a brokerage account. But they are covered/designed by the 1940 Investment Company Act. Of course there's always the potential problem of embezzlement by the custodians. Just like if someone came to your house and stole all of your uninsured PMs.

15. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

And just like that its not anymore, Ha Ha

16. Clawcoins

Oh WOW.

shows you there a disfunction between the US and World market.
    But who knows, we'll see what it closes at.
    [​IMG]

17. V. Kurt Bellman

It always strikes me as New York Mercantile Exchange traders metaphorically saying, "We'll show those foreigners what's what."

18. Sallent

Here is the updated chart. Looks like a big boy investment fund or bank decided to cash some silver in to rake some profits off of the Asian Markets driving it up.

Screenshot_2017-11-15-10-44-39.png

No doubt Ill see a video on youtube tonight from one of the known pumpers about how the fed chair couldnt have silver up a few cents and rigged the market, therefore buy buy buy!

19. V. Kurt Bellman

Exactly why I NEVER, repeat NEVER watch YouTube videos. The next one I watch, other than humor ones linked from CT here, will be the FIRST one. I'm a "dead trees books" kinda guy.

20. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

I found the self mummification and embalming youtubes rather strange, but several are informative also. To separate facts from junk, you sometimes have to watch the junk.

21. Sallent

I suffer from a bit of insomnia sometimes, so Ill play some of those silly pumper videos for a good laugh to help me unwind and try to get some sleep. If that doesnt work, then some Jazz music usually does the trick.

Draft saved Draft deleted