Silver getting crushed today

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Soiled, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Unless gold goes bonkers, like $1,700, I'm going to hold. I bought a few ounces when spot was $1,250 so It would take some more for me to sell. Gold is my hedge, silver is speculation for me.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

After I have sold all my silver.

4. abuckmaster147

abuckmaster147 Well-Known Member

I have been thinking of selling off my gold to buy my end of year silver. I have nothing into it at all just some jewelry that was givin to me.

5. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

$17.70 and going down...blah blah. Would like to see it stabilize for awhile.

6. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

It's stabilized between 15 and 18 an ounce !!

abuckmaster147 and Bman33 like this.
  7. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

$17.67, down $.21 today. I'm going into time out mode.

8. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

Why get so upset about random peturbations?

9. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Hang @Bman33 MY GOAL WAS WELL SHORT.. make enough to buy season tickets for miz football... that Kurt Bellman was right I WOULDNT MAKE ENOUGH TO PAY FOR ONE.. but learned

10. abuckmaster147

I am suprised with us being reduced to dust and ashes that the pm's have not gone up. Maybe it just happens with our rederic . But then again if we are dust and ashes we wont be able to cash in I guess. ;)

11. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

$17.55 closed for the week.

Still in No Man's Land for me. Don't want to buy or sell.

Santinidollar likes this.
  12. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Same thing with gold.

13. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

It did stay up over a week, some paper silver players, made a little off of the bullion market without putting their physical silver into play.

14. abuckmaster147

Well I said it would go up it did, Now its getting Crushed!! LOL I wonder if tomorrow's UN meeting will have a impact?

15. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

16. abuckmaster147

Well I was saying since it broke the 18.18 a week ago. .30 now just this morn. Hmm wonder what is driving this?

17. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

Stocks are on a steady upward trend during this same time span...Just normal market adjustments.

18. Clawcoins

Clawcoins Damaging Coins Daily

I'm a buyer at $7 /oz. If anyone wants to Presell to me ... hahaha
    ppl pulling out of safe haven investments. I'm not really sure how much "safe haven" it is nowadays considering the various methods you can hold it now and various methods of electronic selling.

[​IMG]

19. sakata

sakata Devil's Advocate

Well, hardly crushed. Maybe it is being sat on by a damp squib, but that is about as far as I will concede.

abuckmaster147 likes this.
  20. abuckmaster147

Does anyone one know how many ounces or what ever gets traded a day on the market on a average day? Paper and phys, And any other way? Just wondering if I can dump a hundred thousand ounces when it reaches $42.50 in a day or not?

21. chascat

chascat Well-Known Member

This is the catch 22 in PMs, if the price ever does come close to that figure you could buy in all day long, but doubtful if you could unload a single ounce at anywhere close to that level.

Draft saved Draft deleted