Silver eagles for $2.00 over spot from Apmex on Ebay

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Tinpot, Mar 31, 2015.

1. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. dalacc

dalacc New Member

Paid $17.95/each today at govmint.com,...first 10 coins only. Order under other email accounts.

4. no_cents

no_cents Member

I've heard mixed reviews about them, BBB has some complaints on them I think, I may be wrong but can you vouch for them from previous orders?

5. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

I ordered from them once, the silver eagles I got were milk spotted. (the only time I've ever received milk spotted eagles)

And they call you and try to sell you their overpriced items. I don't plan on buying from them again.

They also will charge you for shipping I'm pretty sure, so actually Apmex's deal is less per coin once you factor in shipping.

no_cents likes this.
  6. dalacc

dalacc New Member

Ya, the shipping brings it to about .50cents over the ebay offer. I have ordered 3-4 times from them at the 10 coin special rate and the coins were nice for putting in a tube and saving as just what they are. I even graded a few last year and got back MS68,69, and 3 67's. I was happy.

7. dalacc

dalacc New Member

also , I never call them,... their having your phone number will result in cold sales calls. I order from the web site. very easy.

8. Tinpot

Tinpot Well-Known Member

I never called them (I ordered from the website as well) but when I registered I must of included the phone number.

9. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

20 - 1 oz JM Bar sheets are only $349 right now MCM limit of 5 sheets or a 100 oz. Save the premium and buy more.

no_cents likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted