SILVER down to $24

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Aug 11, 2020.

1. Brian Calvert

Brian Calvert Active Member

Very Nobel thing too do. I would feel the exact same obligation. I have made a lot of mistakes in my life, 98% hurting only myself, the other 2% was family, thru disappointment. Never ever have I done something bad to another person that didn't have it coming. It amazes me that people could steal from others and then just ignore it as if it never happened. Ignore any comment made to it, or of it. Just moving along in his lonely life of ME. Just the type you find hanging from a tree. Those that find him, if they know them, leave them hang for the authorities to take down. They are such bad people other don't even want to touch them... Very sad to be held up in a trailer somewhere all by your lonesome and only caring about yourself.
    America at its finest

slackaction1 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Screenshot_20200814-190127.png
    I don't think it ever fell all the way to $24. It was $24 and some change like $24.55. Honestly not sure exactly what the lowest point was. It's current $26.44 so yes up $1.89 after dropping almost $6 in one day as it was a little over $30. I wasn't watching Thursday and Friday. I just know Platinum had fallen to $930 or so and it's come back just a little

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I can see that. Thanks

5. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

In the foreseeable future, I don't think $29 is silver's high. I'm still holding patiently.

Draft saved Draft deleted