SILVER down to $24

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by goldcollector, Aug 11, 2020.

1. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

How about this nugget of --- whatever you want to call it.

"You tubers are predicting $130 an ounce silver. $150 $200 I say that's totally possible in 5 years.. I say in 3 years"

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

That's Boob Tubers for ya. They'll say anything one wants to hear just as long as their followers keep liking what they espouse. If it ever makes it that high I'll sell all, pay off the mortgage and be a happy camper.

4. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

No that wasn't you tubers. That was a poster here saying

"I say that's totally possible in 5 years...I say in 3 years."

Now the part about having a mortgage while holding hopeless silver. Well, you do you.

5. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

It means 3700. At least that's what 74x50 eguals.

6. Collecting Nut

And I've been reading posts about gold going to $30,000. Nice of you not to provide the percentage drop of gold.

GoldFinger1969 likes this.
  7. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Yeah it's 74*60 now

For most of you it's 3*5

But I digress

8. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

It's much lower than silver. What was it 5%?

I have also laughed at insane Gold predictions. That just doesn't get anyone upset. And it's the silver crowd that comes gloating when silver goes up just a little. I haven't heard anyone gloating about Gold breaking it's all time high while silver can't even hold half of it's.

9. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

I'm going right now to buy a 1/2 ounce APE for $575. Bye

10. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Yes but do you know who that was?

11. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Some people just never learn....

12. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

No. Who ?

13. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Lesson for this week ---

If someone ever offers you $30 USD Fiat for one ounce of silver, take the Fiat before they come to their senses.

14. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Still Wondering

15. Collecting Nut

And what's happening today. All of the pm's are up across the board. I know it's still early but you can't go by day to day pricing and events that drive them.

Tuco and Mr. Flute like this.
  16. tennbjj

tennbjj New Member

Im personally holding until after the election, I expect big moves IMHO

Tuco likes this.
  17. Collecting Nut

Down to $24. It's only been 23 hours since that's been posted. I just looked and it's up to $26.20. WOW!! A 10% increase.

Tuco likes this.
  18. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

Why don't you take some of that money and pay back @Garlicus the money you owe him. As you are well aware, posts/opinions from a person who is a known cheat and scam artist lack credibility here.

ATTENTION New CT members. It has been well documented in the archives that @goldcollector received payment for items and then refused to send the items or issue a refund to another CT member. Please keep that in consideration when you read his posts and decide if they have any value to you.

Garlicus, Tuco and Randy Abercrombie like this.
  19. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

It's been so well documented, I find it mind boggling that CoinTalk doesn't ban the MF=massive failure! They have banned other's for far less! Is he someone's daughter? :D

20. Oldhoopster

Oldhoopster Member of the ANA since 1982

The mods have stated on a number of occasions that they will have no involvement in the BST forum other than making it available to members. Agree or disagree, they explained their position, and he isn't going to be banned for that action. No sense in pushing the "should be banned" issue. You'll just annoy the mustached man in the hat and @goldcollector isn't worth the trouble.

21. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Fair enough! Looks like she's here to stay for whatever reason! :D

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted