Silver bullion supplies remain tight in the physical market

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SilverForLife, Apr 13, 2013.

1. SilverForLife

SilverForLife Member

Sounds great to me.:hail:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. spock1k

spock1k King of Hearts

its june i am worried about

4. BigTee44

BigTee44 Well-Known Member

Is this mike Maloney? That'd be sweet

5. sodude

sodude Well-Known Member

There should be plenty of silver as soon as all the people buying on the latest dip get exhausted.

6. Danr

Danr Numismatist

almost certainly

7. princeofwaldo

princeofwaldo Grateful To Be eX-I/T!

Check it out. They've got nothing, completely cleaned out.

http://www.monarchpreciousmetals.com/

Saw this kind of cool 2 ounce bar last night and bought it before the plunge began. Also bought a 5 ounce bar so the shipping would be more reasonable dollar-cost-average. When the silver price broke through $24 today, thought I would maybe add another 10 ounce bar if Monarch would allow me to use the same shipping charge from the earlier invoice, and I was shocked. They've got nothing, completely cleaned-out.

That's not to say this correction is over with. I won't be surprised if silver is below $20 by Friday. But I also believe most of the price action is based on silver that was never in hand to begin with. Which for anyone looking to buy, means a modest dip in prices and an enormous increase in premiums.

two.jpg

8. mill rat41

mill rat41 Member

I stopped by my local shop today expecting to see a lot of activity, the place was dead. I asked it they had Ase, they said that they do but need to get $31 per or $30 by the roll. I offered $580 for a roll - they declined saying they would rather wait things out then take a big loss.

The clerk said that they got a few walk INS that immediately left the shop and one caller that gave him a cussing when they mentioned the price. He said they hope to buy some cheaper to resell at a better price, but for now it is what it is.

9. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

10. princeofwaldo

princeofwaldo Grateful To Be eX-I/T!

Now they are down to one single 100 ounce bar. But it has a massive adjustment mark as if it were held up against a belt sander to knock half an ounce off the bar.

Draft saved Draft deleted