Silver Bullion For FREE!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by yakpoo, Jul 18, 2020.

1. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Last edited: Jul 18, 2020
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

QAS=Quite a system! :D

4. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

I thought there would be a lotta Michiganders with an interest in this. I would gladly drop $49 for a chance at finding $4000 in silver bullion! The entertainment value is worth $49. But alas, I don't live in Michigan and have no plans of visiting in the coming weeks.

I was hoping there might be some CT Michiganders willing to plunk down $49 for a chance at the Golden Ticket! ...and willing to share their experience. :cigar:

Tell you what I'll do! For the first person to accept the challenge, I'll reimburse your entry fee ($49) if you chronicle your hunt on CT. Granted, you may not be able to post your results until after the hunt is complete, but I'm sure everyone would enjoy hearing how it goes!

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  5. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

One lucky winner the odds of winning PowerBall is just as good duh. I'll keep my money for better use like going to see a live performance of a better comedian than you are dude. I believe that 99.9% of CTers will not fall for this old trick

6. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

The way I understand it, the $1,000,000 is divided into 250 $4000 lots...with a limited number of "tickets" for each lot. It's like 250 separate treasure hunts. Anyway, it sounds like fun. Unfortunately, I won't be in Michigan to do it.

If we have any young CTers from Michigan with nothing better to do, I'll reimburse their entry fee if they agree to chronicle their adventure on CT.

First come, first serve. :D

Beefer518 likes this.
  7. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Why does there always have to be one buzzkill in every group? Why? Why don't they just walk away and allow others to their fun?

yakpoo likes this.
  8. harley bissell

harley bissell Well-Known Member

For some STUPID reason they think that everyone NEEDS their guidance. Most of us like to hear the story and make up our own minds but on every damned forum they run off the interesting folks before we get to hear the story. They are oblivious to the fact that nobody cares what they think and we sure don't like not hearing interesting stories so that they can demonstrate their superiority. TO WHO? ABOUT WHAT? Pet peeve of mine. Carry on. Not my circus - not my monkeys.

yakpoo likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted