Silver Bullet - Silver Shield. Well Isn't this a confusing situation....What is the Truth?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Ethan, Apr 15, 2014.

1. Ethan

Ethan Collector of Kennedy's

Well Rob sure seems that way from the evidence I have seen so far. A con-man for sure.

However, with Chris, I tend to want to believe him, but when asked certain questions he gets defensive. I was reading a blog and he was asked some mintage questions and he blew it off and it was a question that I too wanted answers for. I like his ideas and his medallions, as for gaining my trust..that will take a bit more. I will however say that he really got hosed, with the MM, and by MM I mean the Gray's, as the folks who worked there did not do this.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. David S

David S New Member

I hope this is OK to post here but Heidi Wastweet wanted this known. Rob Gray has altered Freedom girl and is selling this altered version in a 5 Oz round. Heidi was not consulted in anyway on this alteration and she considers it to be unauthorized. Here is her post from a different forum.

You can post a link, but not a copy/paste job.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  4. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 29, 2014
  5. Dougmeister

Dougmeister Well-Known Member

I dunno. Sounds like "Heidi" designed it and "Rob" lived up to his name.

6. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

That entire fiasco has made SBSS and the products associated with it a non-issue.

Heidi's new series is pretty nice. Silver Doctors has the originals for sale, however, Heidi was not happy with something on the coin so they're re-doing the dies. Just a heads up, as there are only 500 of the bu strikes and 200 or so of the proof strikes made with the original dies.

7. Ethan

Ethan Collector of Kennedy's

SBSS was a good thing when it started, then greed took over. I have the first 5 and some later ones.....Still nice concept.

8. David S

David S New Member

They did not have the right orientation. They came out in coin alignment and they should have been in medallic alignment. Also the arrow should have been angled up on the reverse. I understand the design will also be in sharper relief.

9. PeacePeople

Thanks for the info. The only thing I was told is she wasn't happy and they were pulled. I think they're cool and will continue to buy this series.

10. David S

David S New Member

Same here!

11. PeacePeople

12. Tyy

Tyy New Member

I’m a stacker like most here and care about ROI a nice design is a plus. Chris is not perfect he is many time more wealthy then majority of Americans. MM is out of business. edited He reuses designs he says are unique and will not be made once. He has undercut the very people that support him. If he had the 150 thousand ounce of silver delivered to MM where did he get it? This is not the fist time Chris has burned people either. Do some searching. I think people get what they deserve and it seem to be true in my life anyway. Both parties are not telling the whole truth. When someone, Chris, qcan call in the government IRS on someone to burn them just shows what a edited he can be. Should you do that to someone? Says much about his character.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2018
  13. Jason.A

Jason.A Active Member

Don't know. Don't care. Why are you posting in such an old thread?

Draft saved Draft deleted