Silver Anxiety

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by coinaline, Dec 20, 2020.

1. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Hey SensibleSal66, it went to the rich so they could afford to buy toilet paper. Come on man, don't you know it cost a lot to wipe... Silver is doing what it usually does, up and down, up and down, just like TP. Good luck and be safe.

coinaline likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jb10000lakes

jb10000lakes Well-Known Member

4. juris klavins

juris klavins Well-Known Member

I'm sitting on many ounces of silver bullion coins, bars, rounds and circulated 90% silver dimes, quarters and halves (hardly junk, eh? ;)), purchased the last five years at much lower spot prices - now might be a good time to cash some in, but only if the LCS will pay close to current melt - large online coin dealers will buy in bulk, but paying for registered shipping + insurance eats away some of the gains - certain $$ transaction thresholds also trigger reporting requirements, so weigh your options...

slackaction1 and coinaline like this.
  5. Sidney Osborne

Sidney Osborne Well-Known Member

Is this coinaline's silver advisor...no wonder...!

coinaline and derkerlegand like this.
  6. coinaline

coinaline Active Member

It's all in good fun!

I just thought our conversations at home were ironic and might be a good laugh for anyone who likes silver.

No need to be so serious....

...unless that someone is listing silver coins on Ebay, angry that everyone is greedy and wants a good deal. The outrage!

Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  7. Jeffjay

Jeffjay Well-Known Member

Doubtful. The stimulus bill is pretty meager.

8. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

I get the feeling that you stuck your foot in your mouth and are still having a hard time extricating it.:rolleyes:

9. manny9655

manny9655 Well-Known Member

jared.jpg

10. coinaline

coinaline Active Member

The part for us peasants is very meager, but the trillions in debt probably will make the dollar weaker.

Edited to add (from a source that I have no idea the politics of...odd that that is now the reality in journalism) that it's not the $600 for us that is the issue adding to the debt. Take a look at some of the things this bill is paying for:

https://www.kxan36news.com/while-co...ould-spend-billions-on-foreign-aid-pet-issues

If you look, you can find many articles from both ends of the political spectrum that are incredulous at the pork when Americans truly need help.

It could have been a one page bill, but politicians gotta politician I guess.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    manny9655 likes this.
  11. coinaline

coinaline Active Member

I think we are all having fun poking fun at ourselves! Laugh with us! I've been using a Gollum voice to entertain my husband. If I put my foot in my mouth, it was not long after birth....

Don't hate the player, hate the game :)

Dynoking likes this.
  12. coinaline

coinaline Active Member

I like this strategy.

13. coinaline

coinaline Active Member

I really like this too! I saw a post by someone a few months ago that said if you buy silver buy coins and it stuck with me (can't remember who). In a pragmatic way, even if silver goes down, the coin will always have numismatic value that will remain. In another way, the history and artistry of the engravers gives me much more of a thrill than a shiny new bar (although beautiful in its own way...believe me :happy:) could.

14. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

You get the right crowd on here and you will find using the word Investment and Silver in same sentence will be scrutinize.. They say only a small percentage of your investment should be in Precious Metals. They can and will show you how much more gains you would have had in the Market.. But I never listen and go it alone and learn the hard way sometimes.. These Fellas on here have a great Wealth of Knowledge especially on coins... not women.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2020
    coinaline likes this.
  15. Jim Dale

Jim Dale Well-Known Member

I'm not concerned about the price of silver. I have a lot, but if it's going to be sold, it will be sold by my grandchildren.

Edward D Shapiro likes this.
  16. cpm9ball

Junk silver coins>>>>>>>>numismatic value>>>>>>>>>um, I don't think so!;)

Spark1951 likes this.
  17. coinaline

coinaline Active Member

Ok, party pooper! You caught me!

18. cpm9ball

Well, not really! You didn't say junk silver coins. I did!:)

19. msucog

msucog New Member

It'll go to $50 2021 for reasons founded in the construction world related to renewables. Any metals and rare earth metals required for renewables will climb quickly likely before spring.

coinaline likes this.
  20. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

21. Phil's Coins

Phil's Coins Well-Known Member

Why on 12/28/2020 are re=posts of 12/21 showing up. Slow day at CT?

Draft saved Draft deleted