Should You Buy Gold or Silver?? Coin Shop Owner's Advice!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Dec 2, 2021.

1. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

sure, that's why they're 40 hour plus work week jobs.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

I would be mad as _ _ _ _ ( keeping the post Christian, you can fill in the blank )
    if I had to get a degree and go though all that work just for some high school drop out, to make more money then me then something is for sure upside down.

slackaction1 likes this.
  4. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

what a simple minded reply. I'm sure the the person with the 4 year degree will make more money over their lifetime and their benefits will also be much better. Not to mention a better work environment. When that person is the boss they can decide how much to pay.

5. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

I'm sure the person with the 4 year degree will make more money over their lifetime and their benefits will also be much better. THIS IS A FALSE STATEMENT.. I worked next to many College educated people who made a lesser wage than I But I wished I attended College...by not going I missed all the girls and partying I would excell in that enviroment. MPCUSA is not simple minded because he is a KRUGGER MAN....LOL

rte likes this.
  6. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

when you're in charge you can decide what to pay people.

7. slackaction1

Minimum wage as of January 1 2022 will be 11.15 with a passage adopted. Missouri..... The State of Rhode Island will be 15 in May 2022 that will be a total of 7 States then and some Cities. In Portland ME are facing a vote in November to be 18.00 per hour.

8. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

oh no...THE HORROR

Etcherman likes this.
  9. mpcusa

Who knows how long things are going
    to last and be this upside down, I am talking in the “now” and who’s to say
    it will change ? as long as subsidies
    are handed out like candy there is
    no incentive to even go back to work
    why ? so I can make less ?

10. mpcusa

Coin dealers are just like everybody else
    there here to make money ! and will
    push the product that best suites that
    need, look there not here to lose money
    you don’t need to be a rocket scientist
    to see that, maybe it’s time to take
    off the blinders !!

11. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

I'm giving odds on how soon it will further deteriorate, believing we're seeing the good times.

As predicted, there's already a plan to hire the uneducated without talents/skills.

JMHO

12. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

"a plan" where is this plan?

Etcherman and slackaction1 like this.
  13. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

It's possible that you haven't listened how the "poor" can achieve/be-employed, or as many here have opinioned, they can't "DO THAT".

I believe the majority of our administrators aren't selected for their knowledge/practical-experience/common-sense.

Regardless, my explanation will probably not be understood until doubters/ignorant are personally affected, which may not be too far in the future.

As William Shatner states: "I DON'T UNDERSTAND"

JMHO

Last edited: Dec 10, 2021
  14. KeyHunter

KeyHunter Supporter! Supporter

Being relatively new here I see you are active on a LOT of threads poking-the-bears over multiple Forums. This one in particular I'll redirect to "What is YOUR plan" for your gold/silver activity?

masterswimmer and imrich like this.
  15. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

multiple forums? I stick to the 10 percent rule as a hedge and don't go tinfoil over it.

16. GoldFinger1969

GoldFinger1969 Well-Known Member

College dropouts dribbling a basketball get $35,000,000 for dribbling a basketball and another $10 MM for wearing a pair of sneakers.

mpcusa and slackaction1 like this.
  17. mynamespat

mynamespat Well-Known Member

College dropouts making billions from their companies such as Facebook, Apple, Enterprise, Oracle....

Etcherman and FryDaddyJr like this.
  18. slackaction1

College dropouts nothing wrong with that and still contributing to society while making big bucks. ONLY IN AMERICA.. the greatest place to live, that's worth more than BTC, Gold or Silver...

19. slackaction1

I will take the tin foil Frydad.......to use for a baked tater...

20. slackaction1

So it don't make a difference to me - Edited - , if you make Millons or not.. EITHER YOU ARE A NICE PERSON OR YOUR A PIECE OF CRAP.. MY TAKE!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2021
    ldhair and masterswimmer like this.
  21. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

what business is it of yours what a sports star gets paid? you aint payin em

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2021
Draft saved Draft deleted