Secret Santa 2014

Discussion in 'Coin Chat' started by Kirkuleez, Nov 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krispy

krispy krispy

I'll gladly join in again this year. Was hoping this would come around again. Lots o fun indeed! Thanks Kirk.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

Count me in again also. I guess I'll be watching for the 2015 thread.

4. kookoox10

kookoox10 ANA #3168546

Nice! Glad to hear from a lot of ya. Count me in Kirk!

green18 likes this.
  5. lincolncent

lincolncent Future Storm Chaser Guy

Nice. I'm actually up in Blowing Rock (near Boone) at the foot of the incredible Grandfather Mountain. I've spent a significant amount of my free time out hiking and taking pics the past few months, I'll have to stick some in the non-coin photography thread over in OT soon.

green18 likes this.
  6. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

I'm in! BUT...... if someone would be kind enough to explain how it works and what is the "budget".
    I have been in many other secret santa's on different non coin hobby related websites and actually was banned on one because they didn't think my gift was good enough o_O

dwhiz likes this.
  7. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

8. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

I'm in again. Love this.

9. chrisild

chrisild Coin Collector

Me too! The ancient folks, however, do their own thing again (see this topic), so maybe we should have a reference to that in our Secret Santa "conditions". Like, ancient coins there, everything else here. :)

Christian

10. Mainebill

Mainebill Bethany Danielle

I'm in. And as to seperating the two why. Or run two. I got a couple ancients last year and liked them as I had nothing like that in my collection and always looking to broaden my interests

11. sonlarson

sonlarson World Silver Collector

Already have something special set aside, ready to send.

12. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

gift exchange elf.jpg

McBlzr likes this.
  13. ThinnPikkins

ThinnPikkins Well-Known Member

Count me in, I would be a new entry but I am enjoying the thought of this. What a way to grow the community. Hopefully im not prodding but, what happened to Caz? I remember him being very active and now, not at all? Hope you guys like fruit cake!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
    green18 likes this.
  14. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Sent a PM to Caz recently, but I think he is busy in his life.

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  15. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Would love to be in this year, any state, any country. I would feel embarrassed about being in the ancient coin one...too many AWESOME COINS!!!

16. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Don't worry, the rules will be clearly outlined in the thread, but it will be very similar to the original post in this thread.

I'm glad to see some of you back, it's been a little while since I've seen a few of you.

I'll post a link to the new thread here as soon as the other one is up this weekend.

17. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

...While you are all in the spirit of giving, next Wednesday is Veterans Day and we should remember all of those who have sacrificed so much for us. I donate platelets for the wounded warrior project every two weeks, but like to encourage others to try and take some time to do what you can for our bravest this time of year. I wouldn't want to think what our country or our lives would be like without their sacrifices.

Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
    dwhiz, Rushmore, Rassi and 5 others like this.
  18. Oysterk

Oysterk Active Member

I'm in too. I missed the deadline last year.

19. Rushmore

Rushmore Coin Addict

Got something nice for my recipient today.

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  20. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

I think you mean Veterans Day?

Very good, will look forward to it and I should add, first Secret Santa for me here at CT :)

21. Kirkuleez

Kirkuleez 80 proof

Yes, thank you, post corrected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.