Ronald Reagan on the $50

Discussion in 'Paper Money' started by krispy, Mar 4, 2010.

?

Select your choice of FUTURE designs of the $50 note and all else that applies...

Poll closed Jun 6, 2010.
  1. Keep President Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President, on the $50.

25 vote(s)
    34.2%
  2. Remove President Ulysses S. Grant, 18th President, from the $50.

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. President Ronald Wilson Reagan should be honored on the $50 or any future coin or note.

21 vote(s)
    28.8%
  4. President Ronald Wilson Reagan should not be honored on the $50 or any future coin or note.

14 vote(s)
    19.2%
  5. US coins/notes should feature politicians, statesmen/women or persons of elected office.

8 vote(s)
    11.0%
  6. US coins/notes should not feature politicians, statesmen/women or persons of elected office.

13 vote(s)
    17.8%
  7. US coins/notes should feature prominent citizens who contributed to society but are not politicians.

11 vote(s)
    15.1%
  8. US coins/notes shouldnt feature prominent citizens who contributed to society but arent politicians

6 vote(s)
    8.2%
  9. US coins/notes should feature allegorical figures of liberty, freedom or national symbols.

44 vote(s)
    60.3%
  10. US coins/notes should not feature allegorical figures of liberty, freedom or national symbols.

2 vote(s)
    2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. coinup

coinup Junior Member

:rolleyes: :bigeyes: :crying:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. currencylover

currencylover New Member

Talk about your scary dollar!~!!

[​IMG]

4. currencylover

currencylover New Member

Like this place??

[​IMG]

5. krispy

krispy krispy

I'd like to see you put your money where your mouth is because I'd bet you are more attached to spending your cash than wiping your (blank) with it. :rolleyes:

6. krispy

krispy krispy

You know what they say about those who fail to know history, you are doomed to repeat it.

7. Payton

Payton New Member

Why do you persist in stalking this member Krispy?

8. currencylover

currencylover New Member

As a new member I'm not sure about the past history here but from what I've seen I see a lopsided attack here. Perhaps a moderator should step in? Pretty brutal.

9. krispy

krispy krispy

PAYTON:
    You're really one to be talking about persisting in stalking.
    Take a trip back to earlier this year when you stalked another well respected member of this site from another forum. Your actions initiated that spat which led to you cursing insults at that member that were later edited and stopped by a Moderator. You're on a good track of proving your bad habits of deception and stalking are your own repeat issue.

Payton, if you'd taken the time to read this entire thread from the first post you'd discover that I started this thread, and am simply responding to posts, not 'stalking' anyone. mpcusa has voiced his opinion multiple times throughout this thread, making the same comment time and time again without elaboration or further insights in each successive reply, but he is want to fire his crude, insulting, juvenile humor without disregard for others' views that actually manage to stay on topic with the OP. Let him defend himself if he needs to and dismiss yourself as you clearly have no notes nor original thoughts of a constructive nature of your own to share here.

currencylover, as a new member, you might take a bit more time to get to know your cohorts whom you've been supporting before passing judgement on yet others that you know even less about. I give you the benefit of the doubt being newer and that you may yet be unaware of mpcusa's inordinate amount of misinformed comments that he's often been corrected on and Payton's plain lack of anything constructive to add.

10. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Yep!! Thats it :)

11. mpcusa

Guess who,s back, Oh it,s Krispy lucky us!!:rolling::goof:

12. mpcusa

No need to call the cop,s...LOL

I look forward to Krispy,s rants it makes CT more enjoyable for
    All of us! :goofer:

13. CheetahCats

CheetahCats Colonial & Early American

She already has the permanent sneer on that pasty mannequin face of hers, like she smells ****, but can't seem to figure out where it's coming from. Such a use would be indeed be apt.

14. krispy

krispy krispy

Worried? I'm sure they're watching... and I'm far from ranting or performing for your benefit. :rolleyes:

15. mpcusa

Who wants to be part of the Krispy fan club...:)

Payton, Currency lover you in, Iam taking apps :)....LOL

16. krispy

krispy krispy

Thankfully not as many as subscribe to yours... 35 pages of friends...! Really? How deep are those relationships? Most are the result of your instant 'friendship requests' you fire off the moment they post their first Introduction thread only to be bombarded by the mpcusa welcoming wagon bearing friendship requests and solicitations to the world of mpc. Pretty sly dealer tactic to find potential buyers, friend.

17. mpcusa

You have some major issues my friend! As ive said scores of times iam
    Here for the fun and enjoyment you on the other hand are here to dis
    On others :(

Not to add any more fuel to your fire and your 8,203 post,s i will opt out
    Of this one!

See you around Krispy!, I guess i can look forward to that....OMG/LOL

18. krispy

krispy krispy

Rusty, I only have issues with your careless posts that mislead and misinform others. By that I mean things like this: 1, 2 You're more than welcome to have fun posting welcoming messages and showing off the notes you may actually know something about, those are quite nice.

I've not 'dissed' (disrespected) any one here. Quite to the contrary, Payton has lessened the quality of these threads with his distorted messages. I called Payton on his dishonest posting of a note that was not his own in another thread which he then tried to cover with further deception. He's been hell bent on shooting me down over that ever since and his subsequent bad form, following me around to other threads and pulling others into a flame war to twist perspectives with little care for the OP of any thread has become a whole other issue. Now you can have your "fun" and egg him on, but you have the ability to read the links that I shared to those other threads Payton participated in demonstrating he was more of a problem than your omnipresent gag-show. If you stop to read posts and respond thoughtfully instead of in mere jest, especially stopping to read those posts of Payton's I pointed you toward, you will find you're potentially making matters worse letting him spread his hatefulness and attempts to confuse newer members in the process.

Be seeing you.

19. KennyMac

KennyMac 82nd Airborne Division

Well.....that was certainly almost entertaining.

20. Payton

Payton New Member

Sadly Rusty, it appears that Krisp will only follow you to your next post and continue his attacks regardless of what you have to say. Major issues is an understatement. And yes, I had a short "spat" with a member some time ago but all is well. Now, have I followed a member around (stalk) just to ridicule his every post.....umm NOT!

21. jerseycat10

jerseycat10 Peace Dollar Connoisseur

I have witnessed the same issues that Krispy has.

Example: http://www.cointalk.com/t105807/#post877978

After making a statement, he is unwilling to return to substantiate.

The only posts which are numismatically benefitting are when he posts his newps.

Draft saved Draft deleted