Rand Paul Rounds: $2.49 over spot

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by SD51555, Aug 28, 2015.

1. SD51555

SD51555 Active Member

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TX15FX4

TX15FX4 Active Member

I'll wait for the Donald Trump round.

Silverhill58 likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Check into what everyone else is doing. If they are buying, sell, sell. If they are selling, then buy, buy. :)

5. Ketchumid

Ketchumid New Member

Good idea for a round.

6. SD51555

SD51555 Active Member

I didn't think that was a bad deal. If it were anything other than bullion, I'd never consider investing in it. But I think the Paul family is a fairly safe bet in the bullion world. $2.49 over isn't loooking so bad now that eagles have gotten tight again. I picked up a tube of eagles for $2.99 over 4 days ago, now they're up to $4.89 over.

7. autograf

autograf Member

I got a single one...........for my oddball bullion type set. I'm a Kentuckian and like Rand although he doesn't have a snowball's chance but it's a well made round.

8. SD51555

SD51555 Active Member

I wouldn't throw in the towel yet. Last couple cycles, every R in the race seemed to get a month at the top and then get toppled by scandal or gaffe.

I like Rand too. Can't say I agree on all of it, but I enjoy hearing him speak.

9. autograf

autograf Member

Agree on the 'flavor of the day' Republican cycle issues. I like Rand a lot. Wouldn't mind to see him as Treasury Secretary. He'd stir things up a little there.............

10. Ketchumid

Ketchumid New Member

trying to add a photo of the Donald Trump 1/2 dollar-

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 31, 2015
    TX15FX4 likes this.
  11. Ketchumid

Ketchumid New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted