Rain, Rain,Rain with a Silver lining.

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eng, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Eng

Eng Senior Eng

Last week we had coin club, i do the cooking, Costco sausage, beans, chips, oranges, cookie. Those old guys love there beans..:D
    Each year we buy a Green monster box of Silver Eagles, it has rain for many days, which i can live with, when we cracked open the box Silver Eagles the Sun came out!!:) not really.;)

Each member get's a number for drawing early bird and end of evening drawing. i picked number 13 because i have a lot of luck and its all bad.:oops:
    IMG_1082_opt.jpg
    When you get your number you get a coin with it.

Then we open the Green Monster.:) i can pick any one i want i just got one roll this year.

MnstrBox-Tom_opt.jpg
    This is Tom, he picked up and paid for the Box!!
    MnstrBox-Open_opt.jpg
    Ya Baby!!
    IMG_20160127_173317048_opt.jpg
    Here's my roll, fresh 2016 ASE. from the West point Mint! Box 2106
    We do a show and tell item, we have a drawing and i won a 40%Silver Ike.
    IMG_1078_opt.jpg

We had our Boeing Coin show a couple weeks ago, they gave all who helped 1 2016 ASE and a Boeing Metal, brushed Bronze.
    IMG_1080_opt.jpg

I love my club!!:)

Garlicus, ThinnPikkins, Tater and 8 others like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

You are right about us old guys liking beans. But even my puppy wakes me up at night with that look..."All right pops, enough with the beans already, you're killin' me:inpain::inpain::inpain:".

Eng likes this.
  4. cpm9ball

cpm9ball CANNOT RE-MEMBER

"Beans beans are good for your heart
    the more you eat the more you fart
    the more you fart the better you feel
    so let's eat beans at every meal."

Chris

Eng and tommyc03 like this.
  5. Mikey Zee

Mikey Zee Delenda Est Carthago

Congrats Eng and all of you in the 'coin club'---It sounds like you all have a great time!!

Love the 'green monster' box, although my only entry in that area is a monthly purchase of Silver Eagle bullion....Yep, I'm a minor league 'stacker':D

Oh yeah, I'm still working on my replacement US Type collection as well....having some colonials and working up to the 1960's....not to mention a few Confederate currency examples:)

Eng likes this.
  6. Eng

Eng Senior Eng

Those beans are magical.:p Thanks Mikey i love the Ancients, but secretly collect moderns, don't tell the dark side.;)

Mikey Zee likes this.
  7. Mikey Zee

Mikey Zee Delenda Est Carthago

Your 'secret' is safe with me Eng, but I think Steve has spies everywhere:eek::D

Eng likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted