Provident Metals ROCKS!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Westtexasbound, Feb 6, 2014.

1. Westtexasbound

Westtexasbound Active Member

There was an item that was out of stock. I set up an alert. I received the alert at 8am and ordered the item with several other items. I received the item via USPS at 12noon the NEXT DAY. I was comletely shocked. I assumed a few days to process and package the item. It was processed the SAME day.

Great Service.

stoster38 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. treylxapi47

treylxapi47 Well-Known Member Dealer

Glad it worked out for you. During the holidays and shortly thereafter the delivery times were TERRIBLE.

Orders were all over the place it seemed. I had three in the mix, but everything did finally get handled properly.

I am in fact about to place an order for my grandfather and anxiously waiting the next design for the Zombucks series.

4. silverfool

silverfool Active Member

getting orders fast is nice but to me 4 days or 14 is no big deal. I use money orders so I'm used to waiting 14-20 days. I always (so far) get it in the end. no paying extra with a CC for me. I don't like feeding the banks. they can munch on somebody else's money not mine.

Tinpot likes this.
  5. SilverSurfer415

SilverSurfer415 Well-Known Member

They could munch on mine.

6. wgpjr

wgpjr Collector

Next day is pretty sweet. Usually takes 4 days for them to even process my orders.

stoster38 likes this.
  7. stoster38

stoster38 Member

I've ordered from them several times and usually takes a few days to just process the order like wgpjr stated. Other than that I've never heard an issue with the coins I've purchased through them. Can't wait to get my latest order!!!

Draft saved Draft deleted