Provident Metals Black Friday Deals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by myownprivy, Nov 16, 2018.

1. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

Start time: 11 am central
    Dates: Monday the 19th through the 25th
    What: one gold and one silver item at spot daily plus other discounted items.

So, what's it going to be?

Very likely all generic random bullion, maybe some junk silver at spot, and gold bars without assays. IE, besides the junk silver, things I would never buy.

Here's hoping they put up some government issued silver! I'd love to pick up Eagles, Maples, or Britannias.

Last edited: Nov 16, 2018
    slackaction1 and SilverMike like this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. myownprivy

4. myownprivy

And.....
    Provident Metals has released their deal at spot.
    *drum roll*

Customers are limited to one each. If you want to buy ONE silver round at spot, jump on this deal.
    Really, how stupid is this? With a minimum order of $99 for free shipping, this deal is pointless.
    Current offer: Silver Englehard Prospector 1 oz round at spot.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  5. Sullysullinburg

Sullysullinburg Well-Known Member

The 50 peso isn’t a bad deal if you got the $ for 1.2 ozt of gold. It’s also Monday, I’m assuming they will save the best for last.

6. Sullysullinburg

And they sold out. The 1 oz round is a good deal if you were already making an order. I look forward to what else they come out with.

7. myownprivy

1/10 oz PROOF gold eagles for $7 over spot on Provident. $132

8. myownprivy

1/2 oz us gold commemoratives on sale at spot. But... hard to sell these even at spot, and they commemorate people you probably don't care about.

9. myownprivy

Are they not honoring their advertisement, or am I not checking fast enough at 11:0:30?!
    I see silver at spot. Yes. But where today's gold offering at spot?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sign up for our newsletter.and check your inbox each day at 11AM Central starting November 19 where we'll highlight one gold and one silver product AT SPOT as well as include a great mix of gold, silver, and copper at the lowest prices of the year!

10. Sullysullinburg

I got an email about 1/10 Gold Philharmoics At spot.

11. myownprivy

Me too. After 11, right? It never showed up on the website for me until now that it's sold out. They say they had 100 at spot and they sold out in 5 minutes. I call BS on Provident because I was on the site between 11 and 11:10 constantly updating and saw nothing. Then came to post here at 11:13. Then went back around 11:20 and they were there listed as sold out.

I think I will be ignoring their deals in the future.

12. Sullysullinburg

I did not looking on the website, but I got the email about it at 10:58 AM. Might have sold out before you saw it? Not really sure on this one.

Draft saved Draft deleted