Prince was a stacker.

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by longnine009, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Gilbert

Gilbert Part time collector Supporter

Prince seemed to like real estate and cash. Zero stocks and bonds. Just because they found 670 oz of gold does not necessarily mean that that is all he had. How many stackers keep their stash in places that are easily discovered?

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. longnine009

longnine009 Darwin has to eat too. Supporter

If we eat the Euell Gibbons rabbit chow: "I gag, therefore I am."

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    mikenoodle likes this.
  4. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Jim Fixx died what he loved doing... that's his bus... I have drank beer... two or three bottles weekly for 63 yrs and I don't believe it will kill me. some weeks more. I don't smoke tobacco.. NOW that I RETIRED NO MORE PEE TESTS LIKE THE LAST 38 YEARS..... so I might test Positive........ FryDaddy the hardest part of that 6 miles is the FIRST STEP out the door.....,. for me anyway.....jus sayin

5. Hommer

Hommer Curator of Semi Precious Coinage

I don't care how healthy you think you are, when you pass 50, you automatically know that the end is closer than the start.

6. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

you know that from the beginning but that doesn't stop one for trying to be healthly

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  7. Johnnie Black

Johnnie Black Neither Gentleman Nor Scholar

Cars, real estate, gold. Prince was diversified. Died with a positive net worth that will be left to his family. RIP.

Contrast that with Michael Jackson who earned $800M in his career and died with $400M debt. I'd say he's paying that back right now and then some.

Draft saved Draft deleted