Prices are high

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by FryDaddyJr, Jan 12, 2020.

1. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

It's a "bother" because he has 0 to sell right and he would much rather they ask for silver because he has tens of thousands of ounces he can't sell.

By the way, Palladium just hit $2425. It's up almost $400 since this thread started, silver meanwhile is down AGAIN.

The silver crowd is like George Costanza. Every thought they ever have, every position they take, every asset they hate on, every thing they post ends up being wrong. Yet they haven't figured out that since every thing they do is wrong, the opposite would have to be right.

Dude calls palladium buyers idiots - palladium proceeds to go up over $100 for 3 consecutive days running while silver drops. Lol

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

xCoin-Hoarder'92x likes this.
  4. ripple

ripple Active Member

Why does someone who seems to hate silver post in every silver thread on the board? Being aware of the risk goes with any investment but ridicule for the choice just seems hateful. I understand and expect it within the “this vs that” type threads of course.

5. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Ah, that good old "parabolic" climb (so named by people who never really understood conic curves). Feels exactly like gold around late Summer 2011.

6. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Silver hanging tough to stay 18ish.. feels like the summer of 69..

ripple likes this.
  7. ripple

ripple Active Member

I guess it’s wait to buy or wait to sell, just stuck in the middle of the price range that I’d be willing to do either.

8. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Jeff loves living 9 years back. The last time he was actually right about something

9. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

So Ripple why then is ridicule for any choice other than silver accepted and even cheered ? Those "idiot" Palladium buyers, the Bitcoin "fools", etc. It seems that ridicule is fine so long as it's not aimed at silver, the one asset by far most deserving of ridicule. Back under $18 today. The only asset in the world actually LOWER than it was 10 years ago today.

ripple likes this.
  10. -jeffB

Counterexample: goldcollector's reputation. Pay @Garlicus.

xCoin-Hoarder'92x and pantherdev like this.
  11. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Screenshot_20200117-104358.png

Those "idiot" palladium buyers. Lol. Palladium is up $500 since he posted that.

12. -jeffB

How much are you buying today? Or will you take some profit so you can return @Garlicus' money?

xCoin-Hoarder'92x and JCKTJK like this.
  13. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Jeff I have never bought any palladium or Bitcoin in my life but that doesn't mean I'm gonna start attacking people who do like the silver crowd does. Palladium and Bitcoin buyers have made amazing gains and most are taking their profits before any decline happens. As far as Platinum, I have done very well this time anyway. I'm still buying, not selling. The way it has moved up I believe it has a bit more room to move. And as palladium goes to $3000 surely there will be some switching back to Platinum eventually.

Santinidollar likes this.
  14. imrich

imrich Supporter! Supporter

A female canine? I've met many, but still love them, as us dogs would probably be lost without their "Karma"!

JMHO, Rich

tommyc03 likes this.
  15. -jeffB

With money obtained through fraud.

Resolve your debt to @Garlicus.

16. masterswimmer

LET THE THIEF'S THREAD DIE

17. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

This is my thread. what are you talking about?

-jeffB likes this.
  18. masterswimmer

Let me rephrase it.....

LET THE THIEF'S POSTS DIE!!!

19. ripple

ripple Active Member

Good thread, I’m new too and I just work around it.

FryDaddyJr likes this.
  20. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Palladium is up another $120 today. Those "idiots" buying palladium just keep making money. Platinum is up about $20 today while silver is down again. Shocking. I believe this is a real PGM bull right now as Platinum and Palladium continue to soar while silver does nothing but drop which indicates to move this isn't a move off world events or something as those type of things would even bring silver up 15 or 20 cents. No its just PGM that's exploding and Gold moving up a little which again today the only loser is silver. Cant sell platinum while this PGM bull is running like this.

21. ripple

ripple Active Member

I’m taking a nibble even at what I consider a higher than reasonable price because I ran across a merc dime Oz round and the merc is one of my favorite coins to collect.

Draft saved Draft deleted