Premiums on Foreign Silver Bullion Coins

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Bman33, May 8, 2016.

1. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

Think like getting a cake out of a baking pan. Pop the top and put something over it that's hard then flip them over and slowly lift the tube up

Last edited: May 13, 2016
    Bman33 likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Got it. Wish I would have done that to the rounds I messed up.

4. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

... or just leave them in the tube?

5. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I will do that from now on and only buy rounds and ASE's in full tubes.

6. baseball21

baseball21 Well-Known Member

If you really like playing with them just set a tube or a group aside as their play with coins and leave the rest alone.

7. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

The rounds that I messed up are my play with coins. If I ever want to sell them I will just take them to the PM refinery near me.

8. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

You do realize that these have pretty much the same value whether they are pristine of somewhat banged up?

9. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

Rounds or Eagles?

10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Yes...to explain that, Eagles will have some added value over generic rounds, and I still don't understand the outlandish premiums asked for some countries slugs.

11. Bman33

Bman33 Well-Known Member

I'm going to a coin show tomorrow and will see how much I can get for the scratched rounds. Have 10 of them, not all are scratched but I want to get rid of them because I like to have my silver in mint condition. If I can't dump them there then I know I can get 90% melt value at the refinery.

Draft saved Draft deleted