Post your silver bullion!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by RaceBannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Comixbooks

Comixbooks Active Member

Those Kangaroos don't look bad from the distance

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Thanks!!!
    I was getting some questions from friends about why I started stacking so I made this short. Got decent feedback, so I'm encouraged for more. since this video, I've added only a 10gram PAMP Sussie Fortuna to the stack. :( Finances changed a little as of late.

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  4. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

Soon to be traded off...
    [​IMG]

knh3 and ThinnPikkins like this.
  5. WRSiegel

WRSiegel Freshman

Nobody bought any silver in the last 3 weeks? Don't be shy everyone! I know I'll make a post in a week or so :)

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  6. ThinnPikkins

ThinnPikkins Well-Known Member

Waiting on my 25 ouncer to show up! Will post when it gets here

7. tulipone

tulipone Well-Known Member

See below. You'll notice my 2016 Somali Elephant, 2016 Kookaburra and 2016 Britannia. Almost.

Attached Files:

8. ThinnPikkins

Generic 25 oz bullet, 1.30 over spot 20151114_125131.jpg 20151114_125305.jpg

spirityoda, charlietig and WRSiegel like this.
  9. Mr Roots

Mr Roots Underneath The Bridge

Someone's having fun in the bedroom tonight.

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  10. ThinnPikkins

I already told the wife its off limits!;)

Jdiablo30 and Mr Roots like this.
  11. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

Dear lord hahahahahaah

12. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

You can say that again :wideyed:

13. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Steely Dan........

skbrooks1369 and ddollard58 like this.
  14. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

P1010763.JPG P1010765.JPG I bought this 2016 1oz silver Britannia which arrived a couple of days ago. It turned out to be a very hard bullion piece to photograph. It has a crackled finish in all fields and affects the lighting in many ways. As it turned out, it was the most lucrative silver purchase I have ever made. When I bought this item, they were running a contest where the British Royal Mint and APMEX were drawing for four tubes of 25 Britannias to be given away in a promotion for the new design. A signed letter of authenticity accompanies the bullion from the artist who drew the Queen's new effigy. The drawing was conducted by the mint director, their sales manager and a representative of APMEX. The four winners were from Texas, Pennsylvania, Alabama and Illinois. I'm the lucky one from Illinois. So by purchasing one, I will receive 25 more. That makes this the best deal I have ever made. :>)

15. tulipone

tulipone Well-Known Member

Fantastic. They are lovely coins even if difficult to image. Especially 26 for the price of 1! How do you feel about the new image of the QE2?

saltysam-1 likes this.
  16. green18

Congrats on the win Mel..........:)

saltysam-1 likes this.
  17. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

I would hate to be the artist in this case. The portrait needs to reflect her current age yet still be an image that does not cause injustice to the Queen. I see the age lines by the eyes, a mature profile rather than a youthful one and stately in appearance overall. I think the artist did a good job of walking a thin line. Kudos.

18. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Wow, cool story. I bet you jumped up and down when you heard the news. I'll have to pick up a few to see if I like the design in hand.

19. knh3

knh3 New Member

some of mine slowly adding. not to impressive

Attached Files:

green18 and ThinnPikkins like this.
  20. green18

'64 Volksy in the avatar? I had one of those back in my youth........

21. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Actually I was quite skeptical about the email notice. I thought it might be a scam for getting my personal information. Then I noticed a link posted within the email that showed the drawing on YouTube. I contacted the marketing director of APMEX, who sent the original notice, and he furnished some additional information and told me the bullion would arrive by the end of this month. It comes direct from the British Royal Mint because of the personal authentication letter and my acceptance for proof of delivery. At that point I became a believer.

Draft saved Draft deleted