Post your silver bullion!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by RaceBannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. spirityoda

spirityoda Coin Junky

:greedy:wow:greedy:

throwbackid likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

Thanks buddy it has taken some doing. I don't have near enough money in equities though imo. My original goal was to leave each of my boys 10k ounces each but now I'm hoping I can get to a crazy number like 100k ounces, probably a pipe dream.

4. Dilly dollar

Dilly dollar Active Member

well is all I can say is keep on trying to achieve that goal.
    I'd make it easier if it rained money in your house;)

5. throwbackid

$1640 not great but not horrible image.jpg

gronnh20, JustHad2 and spirityoda like this.
  6. throwbackid

Another 100 ounces on cheap ugly silver bars but silver is silver. image.jpg

spirityoda and gronnh20 like this.
  7. JustHad2

JustHad2 Do It!

I put large quantity buying on hold. Still praying for $5.00 an oz. I buy regularly in small quantities from Provident in Bitcoin as it accumulates from an old mining contract.

About every 2 weeks I reach another $100.00 + in BTC and head over to Provident and buy what Prospector Rounds I can. It is kind of funny. I never thought buying in such small quantities could add up over time.

I will never accumulate the equivalent of your stack though, that I am certain of. ;)

8. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

I pray $5.00 an oz. never happens! My silver won't be worth a dime then!

9. JustHad2

JustHad2 Do It!

Hahaha!

So if you had 1,000 oz of silver right now, and tomorrow the price dropped to $5.00 an oz. - you would be selling? Seriously?

Why was it a "good buy" at $15.50 an oz and not a "Great Buy" at $5.00 an oz?

Maybe I have been doing this all wrong. I will have to reevaluate my position.

Buy high - sell low..... OK, I think I got it now. :woot:

10. tulipone

tulipone Well-Known Member

A quick tanner anyone? Hope you don't mind a gnarly old (1907) 6d? Well it is 0.925 silver so IS bullion. Just not a lot of it!

[​IMG]
    Mintage of 8,740,000 and has obviously had a pretty hard life to date. You wouldn't want to meet Eddie 7 in a darkened ally would you!

spirityoda likes this.
  11. jordan23mikael

jordan23mikael Silver Junkie

Nice collection. I see you have a little bit of everything!! Generic and Premium! But where's the 90%? You have yo have that

12. throwbackid

Oh yeah, I've got about $500 in face 90% and maybe 400 silver dollars. I use to just buy ASE and 90% but with the price being so low I've switched to generics to get as much silver for the buck. I'll try to get a pict of the 90% soon.

jordan23mikael likes this.
  13. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

Never said I would sell, but I rather not see my Morgan Dollars become the "top of the line" paperweight

JustHad2 likes this.
  14. jordan23mikael

jordan23mikael Silver Junkie

Nice! I love
    Nice! I love constitutional silver! I have about $100+ face as of right now. How long have you been stacking for?

15. EasyE418

EasyE418 Ca$h Money collector

If it hits $5/oz, I will buy as much as I possible can afford. Since I will be probably old and gray by that time, I continue to sell.

16. EasyE418

Prepper!

At one point, I think I had more Silver. More gold though. All of mine is in numismatic coins though.

The only thing missing is the revolver needed to protect the safe.

spirityoda likes this.
  17. throwbackid

I guess I've seriously been stacking for 3 years now. I've been collecting coins with my pops my whole life. I just enjoy the stacking/hoarding.

18. throwbackid

Def not a prepper just a hobby for me. image.jpg

19. EasyE418

Ha. There they are... I knew they were around somewhere close

20. Argenteus Fossil

Argenteus Fossil Active Member

Nobody has had any pickups since mid June??

21. serafino

serafino Well-Known Member

I think the enthusiasm in silver has diminished since the value has dropped so much.

Draft saved Draft deleted