Post your silver bullion!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by RaceBannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. hyperinflation

hyperinflation New Member

9guns where do you work?? lol Ill post some pics of some of my bullion

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. eddyk

eddyk New-mismatist

I used to do the rounds each year and collect the 1oz silver coin releases from the various countries.

I could almost cry when I look at silver prices today, I never really collected for investment purposes... just for fun.

Most of the coins I bought were for around £13-£18 ($21-$29) now the cheapest I can find run for £35-45 ($57-$72).

I've 22 different 1oz silver coins in my collection... maybe about 27 ounces total. I'll post my silver collection soon.

I love my Kangaroo Collection...

The elusive 2007 Kangaroo designed by Rolf Harris is the key missing coin. These sold out so quickly (to authorised dealers only) that the Australian mint was forced to release a cupro-nickel version.

4. 9guns

9guns Junior Member

i don't, im 41 and retired

5. Hawkwing74

Hawkwing74 Member

Hmm, wish I could figure out how to do that.

6. hyperinflation

hyperinflation New Member

Nice, your living the dream

7. Elapid

Elapid Member

OK then, what did you do? I might need to change professions. :smile

8. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

PCGS says yes.

9. snewman

snewman Active Member

I don't like to think of it as bullion, but this is my favorite silver coin. Vespasian Judea Capta

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. zekeguzz

zekeguzz lmc freak

I just want to say the photos of all the coins on this thread are terrific. Race you sure brought out the best in everybody.
    THANKS EVERYONE!
    zeke

11. zekeguzz

zekeguzz lmc freak

SALTY SAM

If there ever was an MS71 your Hot Springs is it.

12. Collector1966

Collector1966 Senior Member

Thanks :) It was struck in a very limited edition by the Gallery Mint Museum in 1992, I think. It's a really hefty hunk of metal. I don't think more than 500 or so were made, and they may be individually numbered (I'll have to check on that).

13. 9guns

9guns Junior Member

believe it or not the bulk of my wealth was made working for home depot for 5 years during the dotcom runup. i bought as much stock as i could, i went through 3 splits in 5 years, sold the stock and got into real estate where im cash flowing every month the same as if i'd been working.

the key to it all is saving as much as you can.

14. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

That Home Depot scenario is quite a thing. I met someone who was with them from the earlier times and she retired after 11 years with the company. She had accrued a tad less than seven figures in stock, and was only at an entry level in management when she retired. 95% of her employment was as an hourly employee.

15. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

2008-S PR70 NGC AME Proof in ngc  holder.jpg 1964 NGC PR-67 Cameo.jpg CSA 1861 half dollar token.jpg 1900-O MD obv.jpg 2007 A set rev.jpg

Here just a few I had preloaded in attachments

16. SirCharlie

SirCharlie Chuck

Thanks. I finally sent it to NGC about a week ago. Except for bullion, most everything I have are in collection albums. I had put off getting it slabbed for fear it might come back with a note saying it had been dipped. I don't think it has, but I couldn't be 100%. I would hate to give them money and get it back in a bag.
    Anyway, I sent a bunch of ATBs to NGC and PCGS, so I included it with the NGC batch.
    Hopefully I'll get it back with a nice grade in a few weeks.
    Chuck

Attached Files:

17. RhinoEmpire

RhinoEmpire Hi-Yo (Ag)

dig it!

18. lkeigwin

lkeigwin Well-Known Member

Kinda bullion with maybe a little collectible value.
    Lance.

[​IMG][​IMG]

19. SirCharlie

SirCharlie Chuck

Wow, the pictures of that coin are gorgeous.
    The fields are so clear and appear so dark, that they look like ghosts in the dark.
    Thanks for sharing them Lance.

20. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

Very, very cool.

21. jello

jello Not Expert★NormL®

:eek:ff-topic:

Peace is all John wanted & Music:thumb:!!!
    sadly he was gun down by a madman:devil:Sick but true.

Draft saved Draft deleted