Post your silver bullion!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by RaceBannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. claygump

claygump New Member

Here is my silver stash. No firearms protection required. :p
    slv.jpg

Copper lover likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Vroomer2

Vroomer2 Active Member

Still paper, Clay.

4. zekeguzz

zekeguzz lmc freak

This is one fine thread. Race, you've done again! So much to look at, so many great posts, so many great photos.

usmc 6123 likes this.
  5. claygump

claygump New Member

Its not even paper. Its just ones and zeros in a computer file somewhere.
    Actually that was purely a joke. I WISH I had that much silver physical OR virtual either one!

Warning! :eek:ff-topic:ALERT!

But it does get you to thinking. One of the things I have enjoyed in my short time as a collector is the "physicality" of it.
    There is something to be said about actually holding something of value in your hand. I don't get the same feeling looking at a bank statement or financial summary. Be it bullion or rare coins you can pick it up and take it with you and the inherent value remains the same. No account number, photo ID, or PIN number required. All the talk of trillion dollar budgets and billion dollar executive bonuses its like we've become unhinged with the actual value of things.

6. Vroomer2

Vroomer2 Active Member

Whew! Good to know you were kidding. Was going to tell you to print that out to get your paper. You beat me to it! HA! :D

And I be all about the physical.

7. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

Nice toners schnauzer, keep em coming gang! I love all this SILVER!!!

8. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

In fact, here's some Dutch silver to add some more international flavor to the thread.

Attached Files:

9. 2schnauzers2luv

2schnauzers2luv Junior Member

LOVE THIS THREAD![​IMG]

fretboard likes this.
  10. 9guns

9guns Junior Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

....and from my dad

[​IMG]

11. Bluesboy65

Bluesboy65 New Member

Nice collection 9guns!

12. silentnviolent

silentnviolent accumulator--selling--make an offer I can't refuse

great thread! I was just thinking of starting one like this.... 9guns check out my all time favorite siver round.. ever~!

Attached Files:

13. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

Love that round SnV. Great photo too. Here are a few more random silver rounds.

Attached Files:

14. Cash Money

Cash Money New Member

Tu gusto el Libertad?
    RESIZED LIBERTAD 1.jpg RESIZED LIBERTAD 6.jpg RESIZED LIBERTAD 19.jpg

Jason Hoffpauir likes this.
  15. Mark14

Mark14 Star Wide Receiver

silver.jpg
    (3) Bahamian silver halfs (1966)
    (1) 1966 Bahamian Silver dollar
    1900 english 6 pence
    3 various canadian dimes
    1 1969 kennedy half
    1 canadian 1974 commem winnipeg dollar
    1 canadian quarter
    1 US quarter

mostly scrap except for the winnipeg and the bahamian stuff :)

16. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

Folks keep a close eye on your valuables. Someone caught my favorite sister in law gone and broke into her home and stole everything she had plus a safe that had over 150,000 worth of valuables in it. back about 10 years ago her husband had sugar really bad and went thru open heart surgery and was on dialisis three times a week. He had a disabled son and my brother in law went and bought these things for his son for use when his son become of age. There were hundreds of CC mint morgan dollars , lots of gold coins and many of the large size gold ans silver certificates plus all of my sister in laws gold and diamond jewelry. It's getting worse here each day because of the dope heads and I'm selling everything I have and getting rid of it. If I catch them in my home they will not bother anyone else.

17. rascal

rascal Well-Known Member

This is a awesome silver piece , without our guns we might as well to tell the dope heads to take what they want.

18. coinmaster1

coinmaster1 Active Member

19. zekeguzz

zekeguzz lmc freak

Coinmaster1, I've never noticed until now that your silver bar reverse has grooves in it for 1/4 oz sections. How accurate can
    a person be to split those sections and have each one weight exactly 1/4 oz. That's got to be nearly impossible. Those grooves aren't there just for looks. Maybe using something shaped like a cookie cutter but very accurately built?
    zeke

20. Ripley

Ripley Senior Member

IMG_0409.jpg IMG_0410.jpg IMG_0411.jpg IMG_0412.jpg

A couple of Onza's :taking-a-bath:

21. RaceBannon

RaceBannon Member

Draft saved Draft deleted