Post your silver bullion!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by RaceBannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. tulipone

tulipone Well-Known Member

You do understand that you are on a coin forum?

ThinnPikkins likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

You do understand that you are on a coin forum?

The thread title says 'Post your silver bullion', mine is not coin or or bar shaped, but it is a way of hoarding silver bullion that is also useful and attractive. Not all coin collectors are totally single minded. Some may be interested in something that does the same job, and has use and beauty,

4. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Bravo dear fellow.....:)

5. jordan23mikael

jordan23mikael Silver Junkie

We'll said! Silver is silver, I'm a stacker so that includes .999 .925 bars coins rounds silverware and flatware. Keep stacking!!

6. longarm

longarm Well-Known Member

Picked this up for $80 at the local "we buy gold" place. All it's missing is a '44 shell case penny which I'm sure I have somewhere.

7. longarm

I'll try again......

Attached Files:

dwhiz, ThinnPikkins and PHanagriff like this.
  8. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Nice buy! If those are 71d ikes check them for talonhead clashes and FEV reverses :)

9. longarm

Thanks Cascade, I don't collect Ikes and know next to nothing about them ( my very first purchase from the us mint was the 1976 Bi-centennial silver proof sets many moons ago) but that is a 71d. Do you know of a link that I could check out that explains what a talonhead and fev reverse?

10. longarm

These arrived Saturday. saratoga70.JPG

11. longarm

These are my favorite pucks for the year. KisBrp70.JPG

longnine009 and ThinnPikkins like this.
  12. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

My stack....The Scottsdale Reserves came in Saturday. I have to say they are real nice coins...gorgeous in hand, roll of 20 SCOTTSDALE 1 OZ RESERVE ROUNDS (20).jpg SCOTTSDALE OMNIA 1 OZ ROUNDS.jpg SILVER HOARD A.jpg SILVER HOARD B.jpg SILVER HOARD D.jpg SILVER HOARD E.jpg SILVER HOARD F.jpg SILVER HOARD G.jpg SILVER HOARD H.jpg SILVER HOARD I.jpg

13. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

More stack....I also have two rolls of 2015 Eagles, a roll of 1886 AU Morgans and a roll of 1923 AU Peace dollars, some 1882-CC, 1883-CC, 1884-CC slab and GSA graded Morgans, 1878-CC, 1881-CC and 1891-CC graded Morgans, a couple Gold Kennedys, some other misc gold coins, some 2 oz, 1oz, 1/2 oz Libertads and other odds and ends. I see people posting their stashes and I just couldn't resist finally throwing out some of mine.
    SILVER HOARD J.jpg SILVER HOARD.jpg

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
    dwhiz and ThinnPikkins like this.
  14. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

keemao;

I like the unique design on the Scottsdale Mint bullion round. It is one I have never seen. Is it a new release?

Last edited: Dec 28, 2015
  15. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

Scottsdale Mint coin

Not a coin.

16. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

Yep, your correct. Just an automatic reflex of my typing hand. The OP called it a coin and it stuck in my head.

17. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

Geez, maybe people should stop being so technical all the time. So the football game was on, I was hurrying and called them coins instead of rounds. It's no big deal!!!

slackaction1 likes this.
  18. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

keemao.... who won the football game?

19. OxJaw

OxJaw Senior Member

http://www.ikegroup.info/?page_id=1142

20. longarm

Thanks OxJaw for the link, it doesn't look as if it is one of the varieties.
    silvereagles.JPG Here's some old eagles I pulled out of the safe.

longnine009 and ThinnPikkins like this.
  21. ThinnPikkins

ThinnPikkins Well-Known Member

Draft saved Draft deleted