Post your silver bullion!!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by RaceBannon, Apr 9, 2011.

1. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. knh3

knh3 New Member

4. knh3

knh3 New Member

Good eye def is a 67 sunroof original motor, not original blue like tag says but green and tan interior was way to cool looking

green18 likes this.
  5. ddollard58

ddollard58 Active Member

Here is a few of my bullion(obviously 1 g.bar's,28 of them&2 1 grains)piece's,I do have other's like,American Eagle's,round's,redeemed silver,Etc.Also shown are the 1963 Perry sesquicentennial souvenir medal which were sold in bronze& .999 pure silver&numbered as seen on edge.If you have any of these(Perry medals)i will pay $25.00 to $40.00 over spot.They were struck by the ROBBINS CO.&Designed by a local artist...HAPPY HUNTING;)!!! DSCI9683.JPG DSCI9684.JPG DSCI9685.JPG DSCI9686.JPG DSCI9700.JPG DSCI9701.JPG DSCI9707.JPG DSCI9709.JPG

6. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

I just bought some of these, I'll keep one and give my grand children 1. I also bought a Cu. round to get over the $100.00 min LOL 1-oz-sunshine-flag-bar-obverse-horz.jpg

7. Pacecar

Pacecar Well-Known Member

Well, my first "Black Friday" deal showed up in the mail yesterday. :)

2016 Australian Kangaroos
    DSCN4337.JPG

8. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Shoot.....off by a few years. Must be these old eyes.......:)

9. charlietig

charlietig Well-Known Member

The Flag is awesome

ddollard58, knh3 and dwhiz like this.
  10. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

I was told that these kangaroos are very milk spotted or prone to it. Have you noticed that?

11. dwhiz

dwhiz Collector Supporter

They arrived today Flag SB 4.jpg Flag SB 1 rev.jpg cats.jpg

ddollard58 and green18 like this.
  12. ThinnPikkins

ThinnPikkins Well-Known Member

Visited my local "buy and sell gold and silver" yesterday, heres the breakdown....

6 peace dollars, including a 34d - $20.00 :happy:

5 World trade center recovery silver rounds - $75.00

4 rolls of roosies with some mercs mixed in - $240

1 roll of kennedys including a washinhton carver commem (thats lost at the moment that quick) - $120

And he threw in a canadian 1957 dime for spending so much! Obviously the peace dollars were my favorite pick up! It was a last ditch effort on hos part to get more money. He says you can have the dollars for another $20 and of course I agreed!
    20151205_171732.jpg
    Total was $455 for all. Think that was pretty good!

13. eddyk

eddyk New-mismatist

Got this yesterday for what I consider a steal in the UK where these are not common at all.

250g PAMP Suisse.

What a beauty.

Attached Files:

14. Pacecar

Pacecar Well-Known Member

Peace, I checked them all tonight very closely and see no milk spotting. A couple of them appear to have a little bit of "cloudiness" in the field in front of Elizabeth. Makes me think that maybe it was what a lot of the "Brown Ikes" looked liked before they got that "haziness" in the fields over the years? Other than that, they look pretty darn good.

PeacePeople likes this.
  15. knh3

knh3 New Member

anyoen have a clue what this is. i didnt pay for it was given but cant find any info it weights 5 oz but im possitive its not silver...pewter maybe?

Attached Files:

16. vdbpenny1995

vdbpenny1995 Well-Known Member

oversized novelty paperweight

ddollard58 likes this.
  17. saltysam-1

saltysam-1 Junior Member

I posted the bullion coin itself on an earlier thread. It is on the previous page. This is the letter and tube of Britannias shipped by the Royal Mint. They were sent about a month later after the drawing and received today. P1010067.JPG

18. PHanagriff

PHanagriff Active Member

Bought this for the wife, we went to Fiji last year on a scuba diving trip and she lived the place. Only problem is that not only does the reverse have a "milk stain" but I think the shipper possibly tried to clean it off (scratches). I contacted them and they are looking into it. Stay tuned.

Attached Files:

longnine009, green18 and ddollard58 like this.
  19. Cascade

Cascade CAC Variety Nerd

Found some booty in my mailbox the other day :jimlad: 20151210_155533_opt.jpg 20151210_155548_opt.jpg 20151210_155603_opt.jpg

20. Cmcart

Cmcart Well-Known Member

Silver panda 2015 1oz :cigar::cigar:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

21. afantiques

afantiques Well-Known Member

Bought for a few points over melt, a hand made mid century bowl from Chicago, 21 ounces, and you can keep fruit in it, which you cannot do with a lump of metal.

With this sort of the thing the wife says 'That's lovely' when you bring it home, I doubt that happens much with a roll of coins.

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted