POG Drop Within 3 Months?!!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jun 2, 2020.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Here's what so and so is saying below on Kitco! I wouldn't count on it but you never know, I certainly can't call it, how about you?? Personally, I've never heard of them but all I own is a couple of Dos Pesos Gold coins, so what do I know! j/k laughhard.gif
    ------------------------------------------------------

News Bites
    'We expect a considerable drop in gold prices', says ABN Amro
    [​IMG]
    Anna Golubova
    Monday June 01, 2020 16:57

Kitco News

Share this article:

Editor's Note: Get caught up in minutes with our speedy summary of today's must-read news stories and expert opinions that moved the precious metals and financial markets. Sign up here!

[​IMG]

(Kitco News) Gold positioning remains very crowded, according to ABM Amro, which is why the Dutch bank is not recommending re-entering long gold positions at the moment.

“We continue to think that positions are too crowded and that prices are too high to recommend re-entering longs,” ABN Amro precious metals analyst Georgette Boele wrote in a report last week.

[​IMG]
    Sponsored By Banyan Hill Publishing
    Alarming Video Proves Biggest Crash in History Could Be Coming
    Former U.S. congressman comes out of retirement to make controversial prediction that the stock market will crash 70%. See his proof and prepare to act fast…

The bank is projecting a major drop in gold prices within the next three months, citing another risk-off wave in financial markets. ABN Amro’s outlook has gold ending Q2 at $1,725 an ounce.

“We also expect a considerable drop in gold prices,” Boele said. “Between now and 3 months we expect another risk-off wave in financial markets. We think that investors will close part of their positions (ETF and/or speculative positions) in gold, silver and platinum.”
    https://www.kitco.com/news/2020-06-...erable-drop-in-gold-prices-says-ABN-Amro.html

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. myownprivy

myownprivy Well-Known Member

God, you post a lot of useless junk, don't you?

4. fretboard

Easy solution, don't look at it! :D

Paddy54, Nathan401 and Collecting Nut like this.
  5. losthomer

losthomer Active Member

Lighten up, Francis.

medoraman likes this.
  6. Rono

Rono Senior Member

Tuco likes this.
  7. fretboard

Wow, they reached really far back for that story! We never know, truly PM's are a bit of a gamble but I'll stick with it! Luckily I love gold! :cigar:

8. Tuco

Tuco Active Member

Interesting take by Egon von Greyerz. I was a history major in college and will keep an eye on his twitter. If he's right about a silver explosion to $50 he'll likely be replacing the great Egon Spengler an my new favorite Egon. :)

egon.jpg

9. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

If Kitco believes that I would listen to them and watch the market carefully.

10. fretboard

Well, quite a drop today, not huge but it's a drop and noticeable! ;)

11. xCoin-Hoarder'92x

xCoin-Hoarder'92x Storm Tracker

It's too high now! Let's all panic and sell sell!

12. fretboard

Actually I was thinking gold would have already hit $1750 for two weeks but it hasn't happened yet. It will, it will just take longer than I thought!

13. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

Dang.... And here I was planning my retirement.

14. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Gold is going to drop and silver is about to take off. Where have I heard that before ?

Translation --- Sell us your gold at today's prices and take all this silver off our hands ( before it takes off you know )

15. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Last edited: Jun 12, 2020
  16. medoraman

medoraman Well-Known Member

I sure hope it crashes. I haven't bought any over about $1400 spot. I would like to Scrooge Mcduck some more. I hope it all comes tumbling down so I can get a larger share.:)

I am not a good bug, but like collecting some coin designs only found on gold.

17. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Gold had an interday high of $1,753 today.

18. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

How many times I have heard these stupid predictions that Gold is gonna crash or the stock market is "gonna fall 70%", which with all the stop loss measures in place would be impossible anyway. Constant stupid predictions which always conviently ignore the fact that they are always wrong. The only thing that seems to crash hard for long periods is silver. The most hyped asset in the history of the world.

19. masterswimmer

masterswimmer A Caretaker, can't take it with me

Not nearly as many times as you've heard and will continue to hear, 'honor your commitment to @Garlicus and pay your debts you thief'.

Garlicus and Santinidollar like this.
  20. fretboard

Yep, always great news but I'm still waiting for this drop in the hopes that I can buy more! Honestly, I don't think it will drop substantially but we'll see! :)

21. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

Well, Monday’s stock futures ain’t looking too swooft. If a typical Recent pattern holds, gold will get a boost.

fretboard likes this.
Draft saved Draft deleted