Platinum?

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by FryDaddyJr, Jan 2, 2017.

1. ddddd

ddddd Member

In terms of how it looks in coin form, that can be true. However, platinum has uses that silver does not and is much rarer.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

As always, appreciated :) anytime we can get a tip on anything its a great deal !

ddddd likes this.
  4. mpcusa

And the cost is substantially higher Silver is a way better risk compared to Platinum
    Just me two cents.

5. ddddd

ddddd Member

I would tend to agree with this.
    I still do think it's a good idea to diversify ones precious metals. Say silver is the main part. It would be nice to have at least a little gold and platinum (and possibly palladium).

6. mpcusa

I agree 100 % :)

Right now have some silver rounds, ASE,S and some silver bars, would like to step
    Up from there, gold is on my radar just looking to see the best direction Coin or Bar

ddddd likes this.
  7. ddddd

ddddd Member

8. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

This. I'd love to see platinum at $50/oz, because I'd be stocking up on labware. Super-high melting point, malleable enough to shape into useful forms, almost completely chemically inert in bulk -- it's a dream material.

9. Speedbump

Speedbump Not a New Member

I would stick to Gold and Silver if you are just starting out. Build those two first before diving into more exotic stuff.

It is also dense and feels amazing to hold. :D

10. mpcusa

Wishful thinking at best ! but if it ever falls that low, count me in :)

Draft saved Draft deleted