Pawn Stars’ Rick Harrison on Kitco Youtube!

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Jun 30, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Says he's selling Silver bullion for $4 or $5 over spot, yeah right Rick!! 112.gif I'm sure that statement will bring in customers, for sure! laughhard.gif Silver talk starts at around 7:10.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. FryDaddyJr

FryDaddyJr Junior Member

I'm sure he'll sell you a chumley round for 42.00

4. JayAg47

JayAg47 Well-Known Member

Never sell you coins or anything to a pawn shop! look around and get a buyer who is actually interested in your stuff.
    Of course it changes if you need money asap.

MIGuy and OldSilverDollar like this.
  5. Inspector43

Inspector43 Celebrating 75 Years Active Collecting Supporter

Most pawn shops today are syndicated. The prices are not negotiable. Their product mostly comes from a distributer.

OldSilverDollar and yakpoo like this.
  6. rte

rte Well-Known Member

Chumley or Old man rounds fetch $42 pretty easily.

OldSilverDollar likes this.
  7. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

I don't have any Chumlee rounds, yet. I need some.

[​IMG]

Chumlee must be related to this guy...

[​IMG]

8. yakpoo

yakpoo Member

Weird ceiling fans.

9. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I agree with you but it's okay to buy as well as get a loan but only as a last resort! When I was young and I didn't have any other resources I pawned, never regretted it as I needed storage space anyways! :D

I completely forgot that their store has their own Silver rounds. That said Rick personally hasn't sold a Silver Round for years, let Chumley or his Son do the heavy work! :D

10. MIGuy

MIGuy Supporter! Supporter

I like watching Antiques Road Show and the auction shows, even super fake Pawn Stars UNTIL they had a JLC Atmos Clock come in - which is something I like a lot, they wind based on temperature changes, so they kind of appear to be self winding in the right environment, and they are very handsome - open movement, glass case, enamel white dial with gold hands usually, anyway, one came in on the Pawn Stars show and they have a locking mechanism to prevent the pendulum from causing or being damaged in movement - it's just a slide on the front that you move over to release the pendulum and he told the prospective seller that it didn't work without releasing the pendulum and my blood boiled. Easy way to rip off someone who doesn't know.

11. OldSilverDollar

OldSilverDollar Unknown Member

Anyone else think he would be a shoe in for a Simpsons Real Life movie? personally i thought the old man was the star of the show.

CygnusCC likes this.
  12. mpcusa

mpcusa "Official C.T. TROLL SWEEPER"

Rick Harrison sells Silver so sounds to me
    like he is just trying to hawk his wares,
    LOL

fretboard and OldSilverDollar like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted