Paradise Mint

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by D2121hop, Apr 2, 2010.

1. JAS0N888

JAS0N888 Member

PM reply:
    "We've had more complaints on the PCGS graded presidential dollars than any other coin we sell. All of them for 2014 seem to have this slight haze. All we can do is offer you a refund as PCGS appears to be fine with this trait and grading them 69."

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I too am having some issues with paradise mint on ebay. Not friendly folks at all!

4. JPeace$

JPeace$ Coinaholic

Interesting response from Paradise Mint. Is there response okay with you or did you expect something different?

5. JAS0N888

JAS0N888 Member

i thought it was a rather odd response. i returned the items and probably wont buy from them again.

6. Aquahollic

Aquahollic ֍ E Pluribus Unum ֎

I bought a MS69 ASE from them and when I received it there was a spot right in plain view on the obverse side. Since there was no mention of this I wanted to use their 30 day return policy. Easy enough or so I thought. Never in my life have I dealt with a more rude / childish / obnoxious business (I'm using that word very loosely) man.

To make a long story short I first went though eBay. He was not helpful after me asking 3 different times to return the coin. Instead of just accepting the return he kept wanting to argue a moot point with me? It was obvious to me that he just wanted to be right so I ended up going though Paypal.

That's where the childish tantrums / threats started to come over several messages. He said he's going to "ban" me and put me "Into the database we share with the 450 dealers we supply as a problem buyer!". Then he says he's giving me "24hrs." to cancel the claim with Paypal or else I will be "sol"...then proceeds to say "Typical democrat. You don't research or know what you are buying then blame everyone else!" Then he brags about having "$30 million in assets" yet he's creating all of this drama over a little $30 coin!??

Buyer beware...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Draft saved Draft deleted