Online bullion dealers

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by TopcatCoin, Feb 14, 2021.

1. Any current recommendations for reputable, fair-priced online bullion dealers? It seems that several have banners noting minimum purchases, delayed shipping, etc. TIA, TC

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Mammothtooth

Mammothtooth Stand up Philosopher, Vodka Taster

I use JM

TopcatCoin likes this.
  4. derkerlegand

derkerlegand Well-Known Member

Apmex, Provident, JM

TopcatCoin likes this.
  5. Santinidollar

Santinidollar Supporter! Supporter

+1

TopcatCoin likes this.
  6. JeffC

JeffC Go explore something and think a happy thought!

Yeah - many now have $299 minimum purchase requirements. 10X more than my monthly budget. LOL. I think SD Bullion has no minimum but I've never bought from them. A guy from Littleton told me (this was about two weeks ago) that they're more busy NOW than during the Christmas season.

TopcatCoin likes this.
  7. SilverMike

SilverMike Well-Known Member

SD Bullion has been my lowest price online source over the years.

TopcatCoin likes this.
  8. jb10000lakes

jb10000lakes Well-Known Member

9. silvermania

silvermania New Member

I have dealt with SD bullion many times and found they have the best prices and are great to deal with but they have upped their minimum from 99.00 to 199.00 for free shipping which depending on what you are buying isn't hard to reach.

TopcatCoin likes this.
  10. Phil's Coins

Phil's Coins Well-Known Member

I agree, my local coin/bullion store is having a very hard time ordering gold or silver bullion and the fees are increasing drastically(guess who pays for that increase). He recently ordered 4 rolls of Canadians (gold 1 oz) and they told him MAYBE is 3-4 weeks.
    Stay Safe

JeffC and TopcatCoin like this.
  11. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

Fair-priced? Anywhere you go online will charge the maximum for silver, my recommendation is to sit this market out. :D That said, I've bought gold from Apmex and Liberty coins. :happy:

runninghorse1 and 3_Legged_Sam like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted