One Tube of American Silver Eagle Coins=Price??

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by fretboard, Feb 4, 2021.

1. fretboard

fretboard Defender of Old Coinage!

I followed this sale the other day when silver talk was all over the internet and beyond due to the upcoming short squeeze. I was fascinated by the price paid, if you don't want to open the link, not necessary! The final price was $811.51, then I looked around on the bay and found out that ain't shizzle sticks! :D Some of the prices being asked are over $1000! :vomit: With the prices that are being asked, some of these sellers seem to think they're selling gold! laughhard.gif Just curious, how much would you pay for a tube of 20 ASE's??

https://www.ebay.com/itm/2006-Ameri...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. Evan Saltis

Evan Saltis OWNER - EBS Numis LLC Supporter

Maybe I get rid of mine? :D

Tater and enamel7 like this.
  4. potty dollar 1878

potty dollar 1878 Well-Known Member

Max $20 a coin 2021 ms 70 and Pr 70 examples are going for $100 or more!!!

DarkRage666 and Histman like this.
  5. fretboard

Wish I knew the buyers! laugh.gif

Chris Winkler likes this.
  6. YoloBagels

YoloBagels Well-Known Member

Might as well wait and buy the 2021 Morgan/Peace set coming out this year. Or better yet, a nice '21 high relief.

7. Jim-P

Jim-P Well-Known Member

$325-$350? Expecting the price will go below $20 before too long and probably never go below $15. Although I'd rather have 40 walking libertys than 20 ASE.

Stevearino and fretboard like this.
  8. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

Alrightie then, I got 40. I'll trade you !!

9. fretboard

Crazy silver prices for sure, with no end in sight! Hopefully the high prices end soon and we can go back to buying again! That said, with all the short squeeze talk and the new silver customers garnered, we're in for a long wait! laugh.gif

10. potty dollar 1878

Yup wonder what will happen when the 2021 morgan and peace dollars go on sale did they raise the $80 price because of this?

Tater and fretboard like this.
  11. fretboard

12. potty dollar 1878

I didn't see anything about a release date

Tater likes this.
  13. UncleScroge

UncleScroge Well-Known Member

Probably so.

14. Mr.Q

Mr.Q Well-Known Member

Oh well, it is what it is, and what it's going to be, is going to be! I'll wait and see...

15. emdems

emdems New Member

Two things: That was overpriced for panic buyers and I would never buy bullion from eBay. I just got done with a lost shipment claim (1947 5 peso)(that's the lost coin in my profile pic), $34 shipped, and took 33 days and a police incident report to get credited back. Bullion Exchange has had the best price on ASE's 2+ years running.
    I've been stacking for years and as of recent, been enjoying coins.

Mid-century North American junk is my new thing...

16. Packrat

Packrat Well-Known Member

Where do you find silver eagles below melt?

Bayern likes this.
  17. fretboard

Yes, I didn't either, my guess is sometime between Sept and Dec 2021. The US Mint product schedule list only goes until the Fall and peters out! :(

18. emdems

emdems New Member

I saw that - assumed typo. If not, PM me ASAP.

19. DarkRage666

DarkRage666 Ͳìɾҽժղҽʂʂ Ͳąҟҽղ ටѵҽɾ

I really want the 2021 peace/morgan dollars by I may not be able to get :(... is there only a small amount? If not I'd love to ask for them as a gift... how much will they cost?

20. YoloBagels

YoloBagels Well-Known Member

I got no idea. The mint has only given us crumbs of information, so cost, release date, mintage etc is unknown for now.

DarkRage666 likes this.
  21. potty dollar 1878

How much would they cost?the first price was $80 I'm pretty sure its going to be more than that though

Draft saved Draft deleted