Now is the time to sell homies

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Sep 27, 2014.

1. xGAJx

xGAJx Happy

wrong, he still speaks ghetto.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

He's bilingual.

4. slackaction1

slackaction1 Supporter! Supporter

I will say one thing he sure can take allot of mouth.........better than I could without getting disciplined from the moderators.............. just sayin...............wrong or right I still am learning from the thread though................

Revi likes this.
  5. xGAJx

xGAJx Happy

not as much as Profit Man.

6. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

Man, if taking Ecstacy is now the definition of taking a 'chill pill', now I am in full understanding of why he's been selling in a down market. Sell silver low, sell 'E' high. Do we really need someone that freely talks about taking 'E' on these boards? A SUPERB influence on YN's. But, what would one expect from someone from the 'hood'??

7. fred13

fred13 Junior Member Supporter

Haters gonna hate homie
    Keep keepin it real ma du and don't let the ogs shake you

8. CJinAustin

CJinAustin Member

I do wonder if we are at the beginning of another 2-week rebound, where prices wil rise by about a $1 or $2 before falling lower than before.

upload_2014-10-9_4-34-11.png

Attached Files:

9. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

It's possible, or maybe silver will take off. Hard to tell...

10. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

Homie silver can only go one way-- down. It's called gravity dawg

Revi and bkozak33 like this.
  11. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

Well dawrg, I beg to differ. There is still demand out there, and it will eventually lead to higher prices, in my humble opinion.

12. Briguy

Briguy Collector 4 Life

I've been buying a little here and there only because I feel that it won't drop under $15 and cause I love the look of silver in my collection.

13. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Silver does not affect any virus activity except Herpes Simplex (I) human fever blister virus, and very poor effectivity at that ( and it turns your mouth black in sunlight), certainly not ebola ( a virus). Knowledge is what is needed if there is an ebola outbreak.

Revi likes this.
  14. desertgem

desertgem Senior Errer Collecktor

Come on guys , either ignore him or if you can , bring in material from other than pure bullion sites/dealers to refute what he is saying. He is just leading you around and you are following. No response and most lose interest.

15. Ned

Ned Junior Member

I sold all of my 90% silver today ($43.00 dollars face value), for melt. My gut tells me that silver is still going to drop a lot more.

16. legacya

legacya New Member

I think there is still some downside here, but not too much. Prices here are not sustainable. First Majestic has already withheld 35% of their silver production because they can't afford to lose any more money on their silver. Average cost of production on silver is between $21-$22 per oz. Delays are starting to creep up in silver. Junk Silver premiums have jumped $1 per oz in the last 2 weeks. When all of that happens, silver increases aren't too far behind.

Revi likes this.
  17. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I like it! I have been checking prices and they seem to be stable at around 14 or 15 times face for "junk silver", so if it hangs in this $17.50 range it may be time to get some more.

18. PeacePeople

PeacePeople Wall St and stocks, where it's at

Check out the premiums on gold...they're pretty high right now, and it seems buyers are looking for it at the last couple shows according to dealers I spoke with. No, I wasn't buying, just talking to them about current market conditions.

19. Ron Henry

Ron Henry Active Member

What's a homie? I don't think I have any of those to sell.

20. sodude

sodude Well-Known Member

You might be able to find some high premiums if you look, but I don't recall ever seeing so many sales on bullion. The bullion dealers are offering silver at 59c over spot for small quantities (retail).

21. legacya

legacya New Member

Thing is about silver right now...if you are a long term holder (5 years+) what is the downside with silver. I don't see any if you will be holding that long. Fundamentals haven't changed and we all know that prices are manipulated/deflated by the QE and false strength of the dollar right now. Hold tight if you own silver now and buy anywhere in these levels if you are looking to add to your position. Don't let a few cents here or there keep you from making a smart investment in a precious metal that is clearly WAY undervalued. Gold to silver ratio is 70 to 1 right now!

Draft saved Draft deleted