Now is the time to sell homies

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Eminem, Sep 27, 2014.

1. thomas austin

thomas austin Beauty is in the eye of me

Seriously, a true strategy? Buy high by low. Buy buy buy!!

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. thomas austin

I love you Slim.

4. CJinAustin

CJinAustin Member

I sold almost all my silver several months ago... I could/can see the writing on the wall. if the market keeps moving up, the unemployment rate keeps moving down,,, the U.S. doesn't incite WW3 via Russia, Iran, etc... then I think Silver will drop to about $10 over the next year or two as well. On the other hand the economy is very fragile right now and the slightest mistep could send silver up over $20 again. Nobody knows for sure. I'm personalty not buying, and hoping it continues to drop so I can buy cheap and unload during next recession.

5. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I'm not selling much in this economy anyway, so it's okay. I am using it as a buying opportunity. I am still waiting for the guy at the local antique store to drop the price of the silver dollars he has sitting there. He wants $25 for them and they aren't worth that. The seem to pile up more and more, and eventually it will be bargain time. I hope...

6. bkozak33

bkozak33 Collector

Wouldn't the time to have sold been when it was in the upper 40's?

7. Kasia

Kasia Got my learning hat on

don't be impertinent. Back then you didn't know it would go down so low. Now you're sure of making a killing if you sell now and then you buy next year when it is half your selling price.

8. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

You are such a frigging poser, just go back under a rock. We all know you, you are short silver. Here's my strategy I buy when it goes up, I buy when it goes down, I buy when it goes sideways. It's a good tangible investment that can be hidden in many different forms from many different people. Show us some pictures of you livin large?

9. Nuglet

Nuglet Active Member

10. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

11. Numismania

Numismania You hockey puck!!

I was thinking more on the lines of his being a parking valet at a posh place, one that wouldn't allow 'Homie' in until he hiked his jeans up, and his drawers down.

But, but, but wait....the driver's door is open. That MUST prove that it's HOMIE'S vehicle....or it proves Homie's a valet...or Homie went for a stroll through the Casa de Cadillac, saw an open driver's door, and considered boosting the Escalade, until he realized that if Homie's jeans are down to his knees, while his drawers are riding high near his neck, that it would prevent Homie from being able to hop up on the seat...lol

Last edited: Sep 30, 2014
    rickmp likes this.
  12. furryfrog02

furryfrog02 Well-Known Member

You're a crazy cat lady? :p

13. Eminem

Eminem Active Member

Nope you and I are similar and different in different ways. We are similar because we own mo' silver than the average rapper and we are different because you're trying to start beef.

throwbackid and thomas austin like this.
  14. Numismania

Better watch it, throwbackid.....Homie might be getting ready to bust a cap all up in ya!!

15. sodude

sodude Well-Known Member

Silver's down again today. Better sell some more.

16. Numismania

Homeboy...SO sorry, don't know you well enough to call you Homeboy....please oh PLEASE don't be grabbin' a 40 or two, then jumpin' in that slick ride (what does that sleigh have, 20's I'd imagine?), and then go lookin' to be bustin' a cap all up in my ...BUT, Homie must be LOVIN' your logic and enthusiasm!!! ;) ...

Buy HIGH, sell LOW......yeah, that's the ticket, Homie!....buy HIGH, sell LOW!!!!

rickmp likes this.
  17. coleguy

coleguy Coin Collector

I've never understood the "investing" strategy of stackers. It makes no sense whatsoever. I suppose this is why none are happy millionaires due to bullion investment. Why not treat them like stock? If you set aside say $500 monthly for silver, stick with it, high, low, disastrous, whatever. When it's low, you may be down on your past investment, but you make up for it with future holdings by volume. This is how, when my coworkers dumped their stocks ten years ago during the crash, I increased my holdings. Now they have to start from scratch while I recovered and gained ten fold. There is no reason stackers couldn't do the same, instead of the continuous worries of waiting for a bottom to buy and predicting a peak to sell. How stupid is that?

18. thomas austin

My plan says diversify. Spread your portfolio out with a broad reach into the unknown and the unpredictable. Seriously. Spread it out and one will be up when you are ready to draw on it. Property,
    401k,
    Bonds,
    Stacks,
    Art,
    Rare coins,

If it is all put in one place it's a true gamble. Spread it out. Most important is to just save.
    But the metals sure are pretty.
    Buy high buy low and like another member said, buy sideways.

19. throwbackid

throwbackid Well-Known Member

I ain't worried a bit. IMG_4689.jpg

20. Revi

Revi Mildly numismatic

I figure I'm going to keep on collecting until I feel like selling it. In about 4 years I plan on retiring, and then it will be time to sell a little every month just to keep myself in cat food. I really don't care what the price is right now, as it only matters what the price will be then.

21. Numismania

Bingo, we have a winner!! No need to listen to the useless drivel from someone who wears his pants down to his knees....and that's WITH a belt on!!

edited....if you think silver is tanking (or, as real stackers look at it, a buying opportunity), just be thankful you haven't been buying into Palladium....down from $908 oz Aug 31, to $766 oz as I write this.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014
Draft saved Draft deleted