NO POLITICS PLEASE!! - Question On Gold Values

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by Randy Abercrombie, Sep 12, 2020.

1. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

Randy Abercrombie likes this.
  2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

"Sounds like the premise of the show was to make people believe that the price of gold is being controlled by a higher power!"

One night I was channel surfer and came across one of their shows. While it was being broadcast I was Googling their statements. Very less than credible.

fretboard likes this.
  4. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

Sexy? Ya gotta explain that. :smuggrin:

5. Randy Abercrombie

Randy Abercrombie Supporter! Supporter

I’ll PM you...;)

Kentucky likes this.
  6. Collecting Nut

Collecting Nut Borderline Hoarder

I can't wait. I'm laughing now. Cooking dinner with a smile. BBQ steak, fresh home grown potatoes and fresh home grown acorn squash. I'm hungry now.

7. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

OK, I will - The female figure of Liberty in that sexy flowing robe on the 1907 gold high relief $20 gold piece is pretty hot
    and young Winged Victory w/ her exposed firm breasts on the gold Mexican Libertad really gets my juices moving.
    Sorry, gotta go. . . .

fretboard, Garlicus and imrich like this.
  8. GoOoldmember

GoOoldmember New Member

*backs out of the room slowly*

Garlicus and midas1 like this.
  9. goldcollector

goldcollector Member

Silver has gone up 6x in value over those 20 years but we still constantly hear that it's being held down.

I Always wonder if people ever take time from their "I bought loads at the bottom" claims to stop and ponder just how bad of an investment a 260% gain over 21 years really is.

10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

Just read that the second episode presents Alex Jones as a credible expert...oh well, back to Egyptian pyramids for me...

midas1 likes this.
  11. midas1

midas1 Exalted Member

260% return? I'll stick w/ tech investing.

For example, on 6/5/13, 250shrs AMD @3.979($996.00) is worth $19,435 today. A $1,000 invested in Microsoft at its IPO 3/86 is worth around $2,160,000 today one of apple's stock splits was 17-1 I bought digit turbine APPS on 5/1/20 as of Friday it's up 336% bought NNOX 8/28/20 @ $26.34 it on Friday it closed $64.19.

Draft saved Draft deleted