Next step silver - over $20.00

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by elaine 1970, Sep 7, 2009.

1. fools_gold

fools_gold Junior Member

Beautiful! But I cannot purchase from eBay, not when it comes to this kind of stuff. But now you've got me really into these Statue of Liberty coins. Do you know if APMEX sells them?

I would love to buy just one 1oz Liberty coin and set it aside in a nice coin holder...

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. krispy

krispy krispy

I have two better sources for you: MCM and Mint Products
    (You can write to them with what you are looking for or watch their site as the stock changes)

They should have better products as they focus on past years US Mint products and may be cheaper than Apmex. Apmex may have them from time to time but they have tried to move away from numismatic products. Apmex does sell them as bullion (*) but they do not seem to differentiate which ones you would receive when ordering these lower grade (marked up, damaged, missing packaging) past commemoratives.

4. 1970 Silver Art

1970 Silver Art Silver Art Bar Collector

Maybe I can possibly help out with positive silver prices. Oops!!!.....Maybe not........Silver is down 0.02 to $19.33 as of 6:11 PM U.S. Eastern Standard time.

5. davemac

davemac dave

Chris thanks for the new links . I know they were not meant for me,but in general. but may i use them all the same thank you:thumb:

6. krispy

krispy krispy

In Elaine's world up is down and down is up, even though she insists it is always up, sometimes insisting 20% year over year growth! :D

7. krispy

krispy krispy

They're for anyone interested. Glad they helped you and happy to see you about again on CT too. :smile

8. fools_gold

fools_gold Junior Member

20% year over year? I think that's the same "dream" Madoff was selling to his clients!!!

9. krispy

krispy krispy

Elaine is more inline with the Marcos clan but yeah, they're all high rollers!

10. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Just don't mention shoes......

11. 1970 Silver Art

I just want to see if Krispy and Elaine's "marriage" will hold up once silver breaks $20/oz. :)

12. davemac

davemac dave

thank you :D i follow it daily btw..
    i might not be on but i check in often to see whats happening :D.
    they say gold is going to rise 50% :Din the next 5 years , to late for me tonight to give you a link but will do in the morning. its on the mineweb.com

13. davemac

davemac dave

you had to bring up the shoes:foot-mouth: lol

14. krispy

krispy krispy

Well, I've already stated that I'll be through with the silver/gold at $xx.xx threads once they've reached their intended price points because there will be no point to the thread past that point, likewise I've suggested Elaine start new threads with her next eventuality price expectations that she thinks we are heading for... she still hasn't delivered on that any more than has her prediction for silver this week, let alone a year ago by the end of this week, for silver at/over $20! :rollling:

15. krispy

krispy krispy

Seems like I just said this, but he just can't let things lie. LOL! :D

16. davemac

davemac dave

chris you could start your own thread on were you think sliver could end up .
    just a thought :eat: looking forward to it :thumb:

17. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Devil made me do it.....:)

18. davemac

davemac dave

19. krispy

krispy krispy

Nah, that might be infringement on her territory.

20. 1970 Silver Art

That might make Elaine "hate" you even more and as a result, that might adversely affect your "marriage". :)

21. krispy

krispy krispy

There never was a ceremony, so overstating 'marriage' is a bit heavy, it can't even be declared common law yet! ;)

Draft saved Draft deleted