new find is this worth anything ?

Discussion in 'Error Coins' started by THE BIGDOG, Apr 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Sorry Books, but there was no intention of spin as my apology was sincere. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, and I was. I would also ask that the moderator remove my original post so as not to perpetuate this ongoing argument that I participated in. And to further show my sincerity I am going to apologize to the OP in a P.M. Best I can do.

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. TJ1952

TJ1952 Well-Known Member

I would be interested to know if the OP replies to you.

noname and tommyc03 like this.
  4. TJ1952

TJ1952 Well-Known Member

@BooksB4Coins I knew you were emotional but actually you're quite sensitive.

Okay fine, have it your way. You win.

noname likes this.
  5. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Just sent it and yes, I will let you know. I also did not know this was a new member or otherwise I would never have started into this the way I did. It's sometimes way to easy to forget, especially when you can have fun with older members like Chris, Frank, Markus and a few others and not be berated for it, but I'm just as prone to making mistakes as anyone else. The difference is knowing when and being able to own up to it when you forget.

Stevearino, Markus1959 and TJ1952 like this.
  6. TJ1952

TJ1952 Well-Known Member

Thanks!

Yes, I'm with you. You're right, if we're wrong we'll take the hit!

It's funny though, how you (we) get to know each others personalities. We should start a new thread: Rate the members personality! Now that would probably start a war! :)

7. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

Yikes! A real Pandora's Box that would be.;););)

Markus1959 likes this.
  8. Markus1959

Markus1959 Well-Known Member

Well before anybody starts lighting candles in church for this newbie it seems THE BIGDOG has no problem "dishing it out" as this was what he wrote to one of Larry's replies:

(I don't see anything in these images.)

THE BIGDOG's reply - "lmao if you can't see that maybe it is time for some new glasses"

TJ1952 likes this.
  9. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

just looking for some info . and the only info I got is that this site is full of * knowitalls who like to belittle others to make themselves feel wiser bigger then they really are

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
  10. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

This is what I was taking about; not your apology...

What you or others may see as harmless fun may be viewed differently by the target of said fun. You're a reasonable fellow, Tommy, so please do see this for what it actually is.

THE BIGDOG likes this.
  11. TJ1952

TJ1952 Well-Known Member

At this point I would say, monitor.....delete this entire thread. Let's start over.

noname likes this.
  12. Markus1959

So you whine when you are belittled but you don't mind belittling others with no problem?

Poor little newbies don't start off sending replies like you did lest I remind you!!

"lmao if you can't see that maybe it is time for some new glasses"

noname likes this.
  13. BooksB4Coins

BooksB4Coins Newbieus Sempiterna

This has nothing to do with emotions or sensitivity, dear sir, but the ability to think before one speaks and simple respect. This shouldn't be that hard to understand.

Do try again.

14. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

go find your fight somewhere else I'm not interested

15. Markus1959

And once again - a * remark from someone that really isn't wanting to know about collecting - just wan'ts to cause problems - and Books wants to defend this?

noname and TJ1952 like this.
  16. tommyc03

tommyc03 Senior Member

I've never been called a know it all because I don't. And I've been called worse than a jack * but my conscience is clean now and I am soooo done with this thread. You all have a fantastic night, see you somewhere else.

Stevearino and TJ1952 like this.
  17. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

I'm not a gambling man but I deftly put money on that bet.:blackalien:

18. usmc60

usmc60 SEMPER FI

As a member who is in the same place as this member, I can relate:blackalien: And yes I borrowed this photo It is considered a photo available for the public. And you may want to consider this is how you establish members make the new members and even some members that a been here for a little while feel at times And you go under the pretense of helping them understand an increase in their knowledge. th-5-5.jpg

longarm, rzage and THE BIGDOG like this.
  19. Markus1959

Well maybe research before you post - that is obviously an Eastern Diamond back rattle snake that does NOT hunt in water. Especially a catfish as it could not swallow it because of its spines! And if you noticed the catfish is HUGE for it to swallow!

paddyman98 and noname like this.
  20. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

Edited: you will start a fight about anything , even something you obviously know nothing about

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2016
  21. THE BIGDOG

THE BIGDOG Member

rzage and usmc60 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.