native american coin and currency set

Discussion in 'US Coins Forum' started by derkerlegand, Aug 24, 2015.

1. derkerlegand

derkerlegand Well-Known Member

35 minutes and holding :yawn:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. 19Lyds

19Lyds Member of the United States of Confusion

It signed in early but at 9:00:01am PT, the web site began a "Page Cannot be Displayed" dance that lasted for 30 minutes.

Finally got an order in though

4. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

Dear gosh that was terrible. Took me FOREVER to get my first order in. Now the site is moving pretty good, and you can order at will. I placed a few more orders. I am hoping these do OK, or I get a cool bill number.

5. wcoins

wcoins GEM-ber

2014 sets 50k mintage sell for about $40
    2015 sets 90k................................x=?

6. jwitten

jwitten Well-Known Member

I'm hoping at least $30

7. Soapy Smith

Soapy Smith New Member

That was rocket surgery. I logged in at one minute before but it took me 27 minutes to get an order through. I got order confirmation...and an email confirmation. I Hope that means I actually got an order in and there are no hang ups.

8. keemao

keemao Well-Known Member

They posted this message on facebook. Took me over 30 min to get my orders placed too. I just can't believe they weren't super ready this time after the Eisenhower mess.

Update on Coin & Currency Set: We are aware of the current website issues and working to fix it. We apologize for the inconvenience.

9. icollectoldmoney

icollectoldmoney ANA Member:3192499

I just spoke to representive on the mint chat and she said they are updating there system for the next hour why do they always update stuff when they release items.

10. Blissskr

Blissskr Well-Known Member

Translation "We just had to make sure that all the big dealers and shopping networks were able to purchase most of the mintage to resell for insane prices before allowing the general public access.

Also already a thread here
    https://www.cointalk.com/threads/2015-yes-2015-coin-and-currency-set.266578/page-6

11. -jeffB

-jeffB Greshams LEO Supporter

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. Or, in this context, incompetence or indifference.

12. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

But they promised perfection!

mint.PNG

13. onecenter

onecenter Member

Your quote should be carved into the finest marble.

14. Soapy Smith

Soapy Smith New Member

Got my confirmation email. I should be good to go.

15. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Smooth sailing on the site as I post.........still available.

16. Silverhouse

Silverhouse Well-Known Member

I just ordered one for the heck of it. If I like it, I may end up buying last years on Ebay, as I missed the first offering from the Mint.

Draft saved Draft deleted