my take on precious metals

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by urbanchemist, Feb 19, 2013.

1. urbanchemist

urbanchemist US/WORLD CURRENCY JUNKIE

i think gold and silver is either going to go up or go down. lets discuss:rolleyes:

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. therocktjb

therocktjb Wait, what**

:dead-horse:

ROFL! I think you're right...one way or the other :p

4. Troodon

Troodon Coin Collector

I think it's pretty safe to say that you're right; gold and silver will definitely go up or down.

5. rickmp

rickmp Frequently flatulent.

You couldn't be more wrong!
    You couldn't be more right!

6. lucyray

lucyray Ariel -n- Tango

Is this a bipolar discussion?

You're right. No wait..you're wrong.

7. rickmp

8. Copper Head

Copper Head Active Member

I predict that gold and silver will go both up and down. But not necessarily in that order.

9. rickmp

OK, I can agree with that, but to what magnitude?

10. Kentucky

Kentucky Supporter! Supporter

"And it is also said," answered Frodo: " 'Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes.'"

11. GreatWalrus

GreatWalrus WHEREZ MAH BUKKIT

That is not a definite. Gold and silver COULD stay the same. ;)

12. Pacecar

Pacecar Well-Known Member

I'm picking up what you're putting down.:)

13. kaosleeroy108

kaosleeroy108 The Mahayana Tea Shop & hobby center

Ok I'm going to shoot myself for paying attention to my friends I could of had 5 rolls of ase for 3k but .. I paid the irs. With the money instead could have flipped the silver... ohh well tax times coming pay yo bills guys forget collecting ... pay yo bills first..

14. mikem2000

mikem2000 Lost Cause

I think you are wrong, with all the paper derivites and paper silver we can never understand the true value of real silver, so how could we possible know if it is going up or down. Nope, we need Ted Butler in here to figure out his mess. He has a news letter and he is on da Internet, he knows what we should do. I personally think it is great invetment decision to buy his newsletter for $500 which every single month he tells people to by silver
    Bring in the SPROTT guy too, he is a Billionaire so sure he has the answers. Yeah you have to pay HUGE fees to get in his fund and even bigger fees if you want to cask out with Pysical Siver but at least you know he will always tell you the truth. He has so much mony he would never fib.

15. Blaubart

Blaubart Melt Value = 4.50

One thing that is for certain, is based on the price alone, this is the best time to buy silver in the past six months. I just bought $4k worth. (I suppose that's not "backing up the truck", but I'll wait till $15 or $10 to do that. :D )

16. sodude

sodude Well-Known Member

:yes:

LOL

17. rickmp

They are billionaires because of those news letters.

18. rockyyaknow

rockyyaknow Well-Known Member

I think you both are going to go left and right rather than up and down.

19. urbanchemist

urbanchemist US/WORLD CURRENCY JUNKIE

oh no silver is up and silver is down. no back up. come on, we are only talking a dollar or so each way. when we are talking $5 difference either way then we can talk :D

Draft saved Draft deleted