My strategy of buying the UHR Eagles

Discussion in 'Bullion Investing' started by taurus876, Jan 21, 2009.

1. green18

green18 Unknown member Sweet on Commemorative Coins Supporter

Geez Joe, sorry to hear that. We have so lusted after this coin but I can understand your position. I'm stickin' my neck out by buying this coin (as the coin budget will suffer) but I'm getting it solely for what I hope is going to be a truly eye appealing coin. Now, is it a coin? I'll leave that to another thread....

Spock is so going to chide you....:smile

2. Avatar

Guest User Guest

to hide this ad.
  3. huntsman53

huntsman53 Supporter**

Won't it be ironic when by March, many Coin Dealers at the Coin Shows will have 20 to 50 of these coins for sale at their' tables but the Public is limited to only one! I see this happening all too often with special issue coins where the Mint limits how many can be purchased but Dealers always seem to have an abundance of them. This is similar to Error Coins that are supposed to be caught and not make it into circulation or be sold but the big Error Coin Dealers always seem to have an abundance of these as well. I have just always felt that there are some shady deals going on between some Coin Dealers, Coin Suppliers and the Mints! What do you all think?

Also, in reference to the 6 to 9 month waiting period to get the coin if you wait awhile to order and there is a Gold blank availability problem. The only things that I have ever waited 9 months on, were my three daughters and my five grandchildren and I will be danged if I ever wait that long on any coin that I order!

Frank

Draft saved Draft deleted